Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

leaving aside the fact that both costumes look like training outfits ... both costumes are black ... this is lack of imagination ... or maybe that's how Nathan want it ... anyway unfortunate choices ... :slinkaway:

Please bring back the dad shirts. He looked beautiful in the dad shirts. Especially the FS dad shirt. 

Jason's costume is super. I don't know if I could have handled seeing that blue mess again.

1 minute ago, Bonesfan said:

I am at US Nats. Nice poster with Yuzu holding skates is gone. 

maybe an evil Fanyu stole it :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

1 minute ago, Bonesfan said:

I am at US Nats. Nice poster with Yuzu holding skates is gone. 

Did someone stole it or taken down lol hmmmm 

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

understandable ... I would've made an attempt :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: jk

If it’s in an open area and nobody looking?  :10814716:

Just now, Bonesfan said:

Today is Men’s FS so maybe they thought the Yuzu poster wasn’t appropriate?

If that is the reason it's not there it's kinda :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Bonesfan said:

Today is Men’s FS so maybe they thought the Yuzu poster wasn’t appropriate?

With the Oly coming up everyone had been nasty lately. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone complained whg a Jpn skater poster doing at US Nationals.  :laughing:

5 hours ago, beki said:

 

That’s exactly what the costumes remind me of. The Evan Lysacek years. It’s manly as long as it’s black.

 

I have seen posters on the other forum denigrating Yuzu’s SS, but I don’t engage. Actually saying he has too many crossovers :rofl:

 

I recently saw someone say Nathan was a much better skater than Yuzu because Yuzu is just so slow across the ice. :slinkaway:

I'm shocked that Jason finally has a great costume. Would love to know how that happened. Someone with taste must have intervened--his parents maybe? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.