Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

I recently saw someone say Nathan was a much betwr skater than Yuzu because Yuzu is just so slow across the ice. :slinkaway:

Must be all the transitions and steps before a quad that bogging him down I guess.  :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

11 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

I'm shocked that Jason finally has a great costume. Would love to know how that happened. Someone with taste must have intervened--his parents maybe? 

I like the one for his short too ..it's very appropriate and I love the violet/purple colour 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I recently saw someone say Nathan was a much betwr skater than Yuzu because Yuzu is just so slow across the ice. :slinkaway:

 

:6a6943826e43:

How do they pick these? I mean...

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

 

:6a6943826e43:

How do they pick these? I mean...

It's like they're spinning a wheel going "Hmm, let's see. Today, Yuzu is terrible at.....transitions... aaaand ... speed!"

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

 

:6a6943826e43:

How do they pick these? I mean...

 

I've heard it's very, very obvious when they're on the ice together and Nathan leaves him in the dust. 

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

I recently saw someone say Nathan was a much betwr skater than Yuzu because Yuzu is just so slow across the ice. :slinkaway:

In the last 24 hours I have seen statements about Yuzu being slow, have more crossover than Shoma (of all people), have no edges, and no expression or interpretation :smiley-laughing021:

 

Nathan really needs to start having clean performances, his fans are getting very desperate :laughing:

 

Nothing against Nathan, I do actually want him to be clean and skate his best, but his fans desperation is really funny 

4 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

I read a comment on Twitter today contributing figure skating's unpopularity to Pooh-san.... :slinkaway:

I read the same comment. How A 20ish year old Pooh carrying skater won’t be liked by American or something like that. 

  • Author
Just now, Sammie said:

I read the same comment. How A 20 year old Pooh carrying skater won’t be liked by American or something like that. 

 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

I read the same comment. How A 20ish year old Pooh carrying skater won’t be liked by American or something like that. 

That's cool, they can have their track- and diving suits the rest of the world will take the poohs :shrug:

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

I read the same comment. How A 20ish year old Pooh carrying skater won’t be liked by American or something like that. 

I believe she at first wrote how he won't attract 20s audience in general, then after being corrected, she wrote something along the lines of won't be liked by US audience... and I am like lol

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

The guys are abt to start! :8430721:

Anyone have a link? Doesn't look like FS Live is streaming rn

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.