Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Mastyaeva said:

It's working ok for me 

 

Yeah, I had to restart my router. :dry:

That was a great lift and lift exit before the pair spin... and the last lift was beautiful too. I liked the choreography in this program... even if it was Swan Lake. Enjoyable to me, they hit the hilights...

I'm going to complain forever about the majority skaters forgetting they have not hands but wings when they are skating a bird.

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

everybody had jump issues today ... :dry:

Very messy. 

I think they admire S/M very much (huge throws...and his shirt reminds me of brunos last season)^_°

ETA: I actually meant the twist but the throws too

Not sure... preferred the program of Kayne and OShea, but these guys will probably get it. Some lovely elements though.

 

Think history and 4twist got it for them. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.