Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

Right? It look so smooth. 

 

The core strenght! :bow:

It’s like a commercial every single time a pair is finished. 

All about winter sports too.  Oh wait this is about milk but there ski boarding.  :laughing:

That was entertaining, particularly the ending sequence of moves and then into the spin. Good job, mostly, by Cain and Leduc. Entertaining. 

Ok, I'm officially giving up a healthy lifestyle for today, making a cup of coffee, taking cookies and joining the party :drinkcoffee:

I made Earl Grey Shortbread yesterday that I’ve been eating since.

Just now, cirelle said:

I made Earl Grey Shortbread yesterday that I’ve been eating since.

 

It lasted this long? Good for you!!!! In my house... would be gone.

I’m eating a Swiss roll with tea.... and thinking about what to eat for dinner. Lol. 

Just now, liv said:

 

It lasted this long? Good for you!!!! 

 

Ideally I’ll have a few left on Monday to give to my colleague, but. They’re really good. :biggrin:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.