Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

Lol. All of us discussing our sins rather than the skating... man, I feel ill...

 

The pair elements of denny and frazier are great, but the jumps....not so much.

 

Denney reminds me of actress Anne Hathaway....

I was just going to say that we seem to have Living Well covered. 

I only watching from Cain/ Le Duc K&C, but everyone are making multiple mistakes on jumps, hope for at least one clean or cleanish FP. 

My excuse, it is so cold out there  that I have to create a new layer!!! At least my breakfast and lunch were healthy...

I don't even watch that much of figure skating this season, and yet I always end up watching some Swan Lake... I like the music but come on, there are many other interesting music to choose

Только что, ralucutzagy сказал:

Tarah has a nice dress ... oh, she's a swan ... another one ... we have so many this season ..,. :dry:

I thought I fell asleep and had a nightmare when I heard the music :biggrin:

Trying to understand the abbreviations of the elements on the live scoring page makes me feel like a someone in a spy movie trying to break a code to find information :coolio:

 

I really need to learn more about the elements of both pairs and ice dance

 

Just now, liv said:

Who is the guy yelling out Yeah! every time they land something big?

Tara says it’s their coach. Lol 

I hope I'm not forgeting some hideóus costume but I somehow like all the costumes in the pairs today

2 минуты назад, cirelle сказал:

Question, does qq lag for y’all too or is it my internet? 

It's working ok for me 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.