Team Japan

On 11/24/2019 at 9:53 PM, Sombreuil said:

Does anyone know whether now that I have my shiny new vpn that lets me pretend that I’m in Tokyo whether I will be able to watch Japanese Nationals?

I have the same question! I haven't been able to find any information about streaming/online broadcast for the Jnats. Would I need to buy a subscription or Isakura or something like that, or is there a free online broadcast with/without a VPN? I'm planning to watch so would like to know if it will be actually possible to do that :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg: 

21 hours ago, glilikoi said:

I have the same question! I haven't been able to find any information about streaming/online broadcast for the Jnats. Would I need to buy a subscription or Isakura or something like that, or is there a free online broadcast with/without a VPN? I'm planning to watch so would like to know if it will be actually possible to do that :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg: 

Ooh. I just found this:

Posting this hear (that's promo on Kaori) because recently I really miss Mai and there's actually a bit with her gliding on the ice (and it's confirmed it's new) :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Coach says she's getting better and they are optimistic about comeback next season

5 minutes ago, memae said:

TSL just posted footage of Shoma landing 3A-4T in practice. (I was on my phone when I saw it but now on my laptop or I'd share it here).

Looks like he's shaping up well for nationals.

I saw this few days ago, I wasn't sure if it's new footage because tbh this looked old. I hope he's doing well indeed :)

I really hope so. He has such great programs this season - it would such a shame if he doesn't get a decent performance of each out. And it would be nice to see him have a good second half of season after that heartbreaking first half.