Team Japan

On 11/6/2019 at 4:35 AM, Umebachi said:

The budding rivalry/friendship - Yuma Kagiyama and Shun Sato doing SBS 4T.  Looking forward to their development!  Under the comment section, Yuma says "Shun and I tried doing the SBS 4T.  The timing wasn't perfect but never mind!  (Shun) thank you for coming!  Let's GAMBA at the (All Japan) Junior Championship!

\

And they have to skate in this crowd....

So sad :64341262:

I've lost another ticket battle via lottery.  The ticket agency has just emailed me that I could not get the ticket for Junior Nats on 17th (Free program for boys and girls) in Yokohama :13877886:

What has made it so hard to get FS tickets now in Japan even for juniors :facepalm:!!

Ok, I'll watch it on TV (Nov. 17 18:00-19:55, BS Fuji)  

https://scramble-talk.com/zennihonjr2019-71513#tv

Now, I just pray for Senior Nats :smiley-angelic001:

On 11/8/2019 at 12:56 AM, SuzyQ said:

So sad :64341262:

I've lost another ticket battle via lottery.  The ticket agency has just emailed me that I could not get the ticket for Junior Nuts on 17th (Free program for boys and girls) in Yokohama :13877886:

What has made it so hard to get FS tickets now in Japan even for juniors :facepalm:!!

Ok, I'll watch it on TV (Nov. 17 18:00-19:55, BS Fuji)  

https://scramble-talk.com/zennihonjr2019-71513#tv

Now, I just pray for Senior Nuts :smiley-angelic001:

But you still have another chance? Second sales will start on the 13th.

I am thinking about going there on day 1 to watch Utana and Shingo if I manage to finish my job early since we don't need a ticket on that day.

37 分, sweetwaterさんが言いました:

But you still have another chance? Second sales will start on the 13th.

I am thinking about going there on day 1 to watch Utana and Shingo if I manage to finish my job early since we don't need a ticket on that day.

Yes, it is said to be first-come-first-served.  But I have no confidence to get it now.  I have work on that day and it is prohibited to bring my phone in the office due to security reasons, AND, 

I just lost the first-come-first-served battle for the ticket of Medalist on Ice (Gala for Nats on Dec. 23) this morning at 10:02 (it started 10:00 just) :sadPooh:

12 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Yes, it is said to be first-come-first-served.  But I have no confidence to get it now.  I have work on that day and it is prohibited to bring my phone in the office due to security reasons, AND, 

I just lost the first-come-first-served battle for the ticket of Medalist on Ice (Gala for Nuts on Dec. 23) this morning at 10:02 (it started 10:00 just) :sadPooh:

Oh no. That's too bad... As to the battle of MOI, I lost too.:68468287::13877886: That's why I am thinking about going to Junior Nats for Utashin.
Wish we both hear good news about the Senior Nats tickets...:smiley-angelic001:

Has this been discussed before?

Apparently, though not very surprisingly, Shoma has a gaming channel.

In this video, at the time mark, he supposedly shares some personal (angsty teenager?) opinions but I can't speak Japanese so I wouldn't actually know.

The channel posts quite a lot, hours-long videos.  Although Shoma isn't always there, he's there enough to make people wonder whether it has affected his training. Looks like Shoma's serious about his gaming future.

I think gaming for hours at a time and recording it isn't abnormal, and I'm glad Shoma has a hobby other than skating (sometimes it seems like he doesn't). That being said I think we should refrain from speculating about the small amount of information we could glean from the video when we don't even know for sure if it is him. Especially since Shoma is known to be such a hard worker, and there are many other clearer reasons why he hasn't been skating well (for example, injuries and not having a coach). The last thing athletes need to be told when they're down is that they're not spending enough of their mental energy on the thing causing them to be down :/