Team Japan

3 minutes ago, surimi said:

Re . the Chuubu vids, you guys can see them? Cause I can't :sad4: Not enabled for my country. Why would anyone do that, what does it matter if a fan is from Japan or US or Europe? sigh... Especially with such minor championships as Chuubu.

For me it's blocked too. :<

Sorry to hear that the videos are blocked.  The reason I suppose is that they are official ones of Me-Tere (local TV station in Nagoya), maybe with some particular settings to block, although I'm not sure.

I'm afraid this could happen for other local competitions in Japan broadcasted  by other local TV stations going forward.

This sometimes happens to me in Japan when trying to see videos made abroad.  I know it's so disappointing especially it is about Yuzu :cry:

I had believed before that YouTube was available globally likewise. 

I'll check other uploads or other video site anyway for the future :reading:

According to a reporter of Asahi Shimbun, coach Sonoko Nakano accepted an interview after Ladies' FS at Skate America and commented on how Mai is doing now. Nakano said, "She can not train now because she is undergoing an examination regarding the disease she has been suffering. But she is saying, "I am definitely going to come back." There was a time she was training, (t/n: during this year, I guess) but she needs to be healed. I am recommending her not to push herself too hard, to be able to make a full comeback."

ETA: Nakano also said that Mai is likely to WD from CoC.
Source: https://www.sanspo.com/sports/news/20191020/fgr19102019320007-n1.html