Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, TauMirta said:

If you mean e-tickets, then yes and no) The most valuable part of tickets, which would be scanned, does not hold any personal data like name, only where your seats are. But there is another part, which you could bend, so it wouldn't be visible, which holds almost all data like your name, part of your home address, transaction number, last digits of your card.

 

1 hour ago, Arwen said:

Yes, the name and address.

 

Is it possible to sell it or buy it from others then since it'll be your name/ someone else's name on it? 

Will they going check if you're the one that's bought the ticket? 

1 hour ago, Yuzuextra said:

 

 

Is it possible to sell it or buy it from others then since it'll be your name/ someone else's name on it? 

Will they going check if you're the one that's bought the ticket? 

The tickets themselves have no names. So perfectly possible.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

The tickets themselves have no names. So perfectly possible.

 

Okay thanks! :)

 

  • Author
9 hours ago, Yuzuextra said:

 

Oh noo i missed it my phone was out of battery :'(

Do think they'll release more or are all the good seats sold out now? 

 

Those seats in sectors A4, C4 and B4 on Friday are still available, I've just checked it again. But it is also possible that they will release more tickets soon. 

21 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

Those seats in sectors A4, C4 and B4 on Friday are still available, I've just checked it again. But it is also possible that they will release more tickets soon. 

 

Yeah i hope so! :sign0009:

13 часов назад, Yuzuextra сказал:

 

Yeah i hope so! :sign0009:

Still are available)

Hi guys! I've been away for a while, but am just popping here to say that I'm going to CoR too! My first ever live competition! With Yuzu! :smiley-love017: In the four days my seats are in C1, C2, C0, C1, any neighbors? Also, I'm thinking about making a banner, or a small handheld one. Do we have any Planet banner idea?

 

Awww I thought I calmed down but  I'm bursting with excitement again!:dancingpooh:

On 7/25/2017 at 4:47 PM, TauMirta said:

If someone is interested, I have 2 spare tickets for 21.10 (LP). B1, row 17, seats 18&19. 48$ each.

 

Hey @TauMirta are these tickets still available? I'm still looking for 2 tickets for the LP! Let me know!

If someone looking for tickets, I still have 2 tickets for LP (21.10), B1, row 17, seats 18-19. 48$ each. 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!
Sorry, seems to be a little late. @Fay and @Lunna have done a great job already!
:thanks::goe:
I live in Moscow, so feel free to ask questions (although I am not an expert in visa-related questions, still hope to be helpful).
P.S. Feel shy as it's my first forum message ever... Even not sure to write it properly (especially in English). But I really appreciate those who are going to undertake this long journey to Moscow! Good
luck!

6 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Hi!
Sorry, seems to be a little late. @Fay and @Lunna have done a great job already!
:thanks::goe:
I live in Moscow, so feel free to ask questions (although I am not an expert in visa-related questions, still hope to be helpful).
P.S. Feel shy as it's my first forum message ever... Even not sure to write it properly (especially in English). But I really appreciate those who are going to undertake this long journey to Moscow! Good
luck!

 

Welcome to Planet Hanyu, Mastyaeva :tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: :tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.