Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Cosha said:

17.30 aeroexpress is fine, you'll arrive at the airport 2 hours before the flight just as commonly advised. But final group dance is only 10-15 min max, plus 10 min, if Yuzu is not last to skate, that's 17.00-17.10 at best you leave Megasport, and 20 min is not enough to get to aeroexpress. You could take a risk and catch the next one leaving yourself half hour before the check-in is over, which is 40 min prior to flight. Also web check-in should make it easier with queues at the airport.

If you only have hand luggage and you check in online, there's no need to waste time dropping off luggage. 

5 часов назад, Elaine сказал:

Looks like most people will be traveling via SOV: any idea about DME? Is the security check fast?

DME is more crowded and not so fast as SVO, but October is not high vacation season, so should be OK.

Anyway I don't ever remember any big lines when flying from Moscow at any airport, when flying to Moscow there can be some at customs or you can wait your luggage long especially if there're several flights arriving at the same time.

I have tickets of COR for three days.  It turned out I can't take visa so I must sell out.  Please give me PM if you're interested.

 

Eta:  Ive already got PM, so i stop to accept PM about my ticket fnow on.  If they aren't settled, I will restart it.

12 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

I have tickets of COR for three days.  It turned out I can't take visa so I must sell out.  Please give me PM if you're interested.

Oh no...

11 時間前, Fayさんが言いました:

Oh no...

I was unlucky. Now I’m living in a foreign country. The application of Russian visa needs my own visa, but my visa has lapse because of the delay of expat administration procedure. Sigh.  I can’t complain to such a kind of red tape since I'm a foreigner…:sadPooh:

But my dream is going to St,Petersburg.  I’m sure I will go there next summer.  Next time, I shall make it with Russian visa.

1 minute ago, hamaguri said:

I was unlucky. Now I’m living in a foreign country. The application of Russian visa needs my own visa, but my visa has lapse because of the delay of expat administration procedure. Sigh.  I can’t complain to such a kind of red tape since I'm a foreigner…:sadPooh:

But my dream is going to St,Petersburg.  I’m sure I will go there next summer.  Next time, I shall make it with Russian visa.

It's such a shame, nonetheless!

Hi everyone. 

I have a reservation at aeropolis hotel (aeropolis.ru) for 2. My friend won't be coming as she didn't get a visa :(. Anyone interested in sharing the room? The whole price for 4 nights (from 19 oct. till 23 oct) is 290 EUR so divided by 2 is 145 EUR. Please PM me if you're interested and we'll get better acquainted. :)

 

PS: i speak Russian.

4 hours ago, robin said:

Oh god, all this is making me nervous about my visa application :sadPooh:

 

Me too:sadPooh: Tho the lady at Visa application center promised the success rate to be 99%

On 9/3/2017 at 3:27 AM, Lunna said:

DME is more crowded and not so fast as SVO, but October is not high vacation season, so should be OK.

Anyway I don't ever remember any big lines when flying from Moscow at any airport, when flying to Moscow there can be some at customs or you can wait your luggage long especially if there're several flights arriving at the same time.

 

Thanks for the info! Kinda ease my nervousness:dpooh:

i just got my visa!! good luck to @Elaine and @robin . 

 

I haven't gotten my tickets to the gala yet. I really want to watch the gala, but not sure how many days of figure skating my husband can endure. how are galas usually? i prefer competitions but thinking of maybe getting tickets for the gala as well! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

  • Author
27 minutes ago, aliyuzu said:

i just got my visa!! good luck to @Elaine and @robin . 

 

I haven't gotten my tickets to the gala yet. I really want to watch the gala, but not sure how many days of figure skating my husband can endure. how are galas usually? i prefer competitions but thinking of maybe getting tickets for the gala as well! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

 

Ah it's good news, congratulations! :smile:

 

Exhibitions are very nice, usually the top finishers from all four disciplines + some others are invited, and it lasts about two hours (or maybe a bit less). It's more relaxed, not as nerve-racking as a competition (though with Yuzu, you never know :laughing:), and it's fun!

It will be the first competition of the season where Yuzu will skate to his exhibition so it's going to be exciting! :smiley-happy085:

20 minutes ago, aliyuzu said:

i just got my visa!! good luck to @Elaine and @robin . 

 

I haven't gotten my tickets to the gala yet. I really want to watch the gala, but not sure how many days of figure skating my husband can endure. how are galas usually? i prefer competitions but thinking of maybe getting tickets for the gala as well! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

 

Congratulations! and thank you :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

 

I actually prefer competitions, as well. Well I can't speak from alot of experience as I was only present at one gala- in Helsinki- but most exibition pieces were rather slow and oftentimes I found myself hoping for time to pass faster so I could see Yuzu at the end. Competitions are overall alot more exciting to me.

But I think galas speak more to the general public, it's meant to entertain, so it might be a different story for your husband!

 

But really the question should be, do you want to miss Yuzu's exhibition skate?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.