Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

9 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

You'll sit below my row then - I've got row 11th in B3 on Friday. I could buy a ticket in the C2 sector, 6th row for the 19th, and in the C1, 6th row for the gala.

You can recognize me by yellow winnie the pooh sweater :laughing:

 

9 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

I had no problems with the payment and the site was working relatively fine, too. But despite of that, I have never had so much anxiety while purchasing tickets for a sporting event.

It was really a crazy day :animated-smileys-drinking-029:

Mozilla wasn't working with the seating plan for me at first (and at the beginning I tried to buy tickets for Saturday) so I needed time to change for IE.

Definitely  :animated-smileys-drinking-029: needed (just too tired after this crazy day )

Yes, the site was a bit crazy for me too.

At times when I selected a seat, it would take forever to load the details so you could actually purchase it.

Of course by then someone else would have already made the purchase :smiley_hairpull:

 

I do hope better seats become available later on.

@sallycinnamon you're so lucky! You got such good seats!

 

People say there were japanese groups at Parter central box office in Moscow. According to their site,that's where corporate clients have to buy,so I guess these were tour companies mentioned before,and they could buy tickets in bulks and faster than others.

 

I myself had technical error occurring all the time,at some point I gave up,but eventually got tickets for four days to four different sectors. I was so tired and stressed out,that fell asleep early and had a dream about tickets :biggrin:

 

Btw, when I asked RusFed before about OP,they promised to notify me,and guess what,they did! 9 hours later after the sale start :knc_brian3:

【for sale】【Rostelecom Cup 2017】
I work for my Russia travel agency. We just ordered tickets for this competition, but the costumer canceled the order, so we have to re-sale them by original price.

Here I attach seats for 3 matches. I can send you the payment screenshot .
20th Oct B2 row 16 4 tickets 25 usd/ticket
21rh Oct B3 row 18 2 tickets 55 usd/ticket
22th Oct B1 row  13 4 tickets 50 usd/ticket

Anyone who want to see the screenshot and buy ticket pls write to me.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004434109518
I can accept paypal and then send you e-ticket via email. Also if you need guide in Moscow during that period pls contact me. We have professional guide who can speak English/Chinese/Russian.

Pls ease help me if you need this ticket, because they cost me a monthly salary(((

  • Author
On 2017. 07. 12. at 0:08 AM, Lunna said:

You can recognize me by yellow winnie the pooh sweater :laughing:

 

Mozilla wasn't working with the seating plan for me at first (and at the beginning I tried to buy tickets for Saturday) so I needed time to change for IE.

Definitely  :animated-smileys-drinking-029: needed (just too tired after this crazy day )

 

I will recognize you unless you won't be the only one with a pooh sweater :biggrin:

 

 

On 2017. 07. 12. at 2:06 AM, katonice said:

Yes, the site was a bit crazy for me too.

At times when I selected a seat, it would take forever to load the details so you could actually purchase it.

Of course by then someone else would have already made the purchase :smiley_hairpull:

 

I do hope better seats become available later on.

@sallycinnamon you're so lucky! You got such good seats!

 

 

My internet connection was a bit slow and I had the same problem as you, as soon as I selected the seats, some of them were already reserved (I would have liked to buy tickets for rows 7-8-9 in the B3 sector), but all in all, I managed to get good seats anyway. Probably I will sit above the kiss and cry, as @Lunna mentioned that the k&c is usually at the B3/B4 sectors.

MY PAYMENT DID GO THROUGH!!!! YAAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'M GOING THERE!!! I LOVE EVERYONE NOW!!!!!

 

I'm more than ready to help anyone with advice and recommendations about Moscow.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

MY PAYMENT DID GO THROUGH!!!! YAAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'M GOING THERE!!! I LOVE EVERYONE NOW!!!!!

 

I'm more than ready to help anyone with advice and recommendations about Moscow.

 

Congrats!!!I am still praying:snonegai:

11 minutes ago, Elaine said:

 

:snonegai:I hope so.....

Keep me informed and keep a vigilant eye on your personal space in parter.ru.

If you need help, I'll phone the company for you and try and learn if everything's ok.

9 minutes ago, Fay said:

Keep me informed and keep a vigilant eye on your personal space in parter.ru.

If you need help, I'll phone the company for you and try and learn if everything's ok.

 

Thank you so much for your generous offer and kind heart:thanks:

hallo! i will be flying from Berlin, do you know what airport is best/easiest to fly into Moscow? Looks like there are 3, SVO, DME & VKO? Any tipps/recommendations? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.