Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, katonice said:

Thank you! I'll research on that and hopefully it will be noto too much hassle to obtain one.

The visa fees are expensive enough as it is :tumblr_inline_n2pjd2atId1qdlkyg:

 

http://www.travelline.ru/visa-support-2/(S(azt40cvs34x300y3ruxzsdxm))/en/Details/?sid=32EA1F5CA5DF4675961A44392D1ECF63

 

This online visa support link was sent by the hotel I booked for COR which costs about $17. I have yet obtained mine. As I heard the hotel shall provide such invitation letter at no additional cost. But anyways, this will be my back-up if I cannot get the invitation for free.

1 hour ago, soysauceist said:

thank you Fay and Lunna!!! It's still available, but it's in high demand so it will probably get full soon. Now that I know the distance is ok I need to book asap:smiley-happy085:

 

I booked a room at The Legendary Hotel Sovietsky, which is down the street from the Monarch, according to the map.  There's supposed to be a bus line that stops there & at the arena.  

Then we live pretty close:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: Glad to hear there is a bus line. It would be wonderful if we don't have to find the way ourselves. (just found I have to click the quote button at the bottom of the page to quote something......) 

2 minutes ago, soysauceist said:

Then we live pretty close:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: Glad to hear there is a bus line. It would be wonderful if we don't have to find the way ourselves. 

It's not that difficult to find - it's pretty straightforward. :) 

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

It's not that difficult to find - it's pretty straightforward. :) 

thank you Fay. By the way, is there any app to check the bus lines?

9 minutes ago, soysauceist said:

thank you Fay. By the way, is there any app to check the bus lines?

There should be - but I never use such apps, sorry. 

There should be at least four different buses - 207, 48, 84, 12ц, But I'll just walk from Dinamo... 

I think I'll come up with the list of recommendations and instructions closer to the event. :) Once you've got the tickets and visas, everything's going to be fine. 

That's the map of the vicinity

https://www.tripadvisor.ru/Attraction_Review-g298484-d8044230-Reviews-Megasport-Moscow_Central_Russia.html#MAPVIEW

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

There should be - but I never use such apps, sorry. 

There should be at least four different buses - 207, 48, 84, 12ц, But I'll just walk from Dinamo... 

12 minutes ago, Fay said:

It's not that difficult to find - it's pretty straightforward. :) 

thanks. Now the hotel is settled I can work on the visa.:smile:

6 hours ago, Elaine said:

 

http://www.travelline.ru/visa-support-2/(S(azt40cvs34x300y3ruxzsdxm))/en/Details/?sid=32EA1F5CA5DF4675961A44392D1ECF63

 

This online visa support link was sent by the hotel I booked for COR which costs about $17. I have yet obtained mine. As I heard the hotel shall provide such invitation letter at no additional cost. But anyways, this will be my back-up if I cannot get the invitation for free.

Oh wow, thanks for this! This is very helpful!

As per my friend, some tickets were released on Parter.ru early today, including back rows of category gold for SP and Gala:knc_brian3:No sign for block A tho....

27 minutes ago, Elaine said:

As per my friend, some tickets were released on Parter.ru early today, including back rows of category gold for SP and Gala:knc_brian3:No sign for block A tho....

VIPs claimed it all this time?

58 минут назад, Elaine сказал:

As per my friend, some tickets were released on Parter.ru early today, including back rows of category gold for SP and Gala:knc_brian3:No sign for block A tho....

Yes, it was mostly further rows of the same blocks as in the first day of sales. Seems like a bunch of tickets got returned or didn't get paid. I wouldn't hold my breath for block A - at least the center is always VIP. 

41 minutes ago, Fay said:

VIPs claimed it all this time?

 

6 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Yes, it was mostly further rows of the same blocks as in the first day of sales. Seems like a bunch of tickets got returned or didn't get paid. I wouldn't hold my breath for block A - at least the center is always VIP. 

 

Forgive me if it had already been answered, but what does VIP mean here? Like skating fanclub?

1 minute ago, Elaine said:

 

 

Forgive me if it had already been answered, but what does VIP mean here? Like skating fanclub?

No, other skaters (we have quite a few), coaches, officials, arena sponsors, their friends... whoever might get interested in seeing the rock star of the FS. At least, I think so. 

30 minutes ago, Fay said:

No, other skaters (we have quite a few), coaches, officials, arena sponsors, their friends... whoever might get interested in seeing the rock star of the FS. At least, I think so. 

 

I see....:sorrow:

On 2017/7/20 at 10:16 PM, Upnights said:

 

I booked a room at The Legendary Hotel Sovietsky, which is down the street from the Monarch, according to the map.  There's supposed to be a bus line that stops there & at the arena.  

OMG!!!I reserved that hotel as well. Finally I found someone booked the same hotel as mine. What a relief, all my friends they reserved another hotel which located in the city center.

Maybe we could go to Megasport arena together. I find if we want to walk to the arena that won't be too far. And we can share taxi together.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.