Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

wow, those prices are ridiculous! i feel like that is at least 10x the original price right?!

 

Info: there were no lines or crowds in VKO yesterday. Let's hope for the same situation in October.

1 hour ago, katonice said:

Oh dear. Damn these phone terrorists.

 

 

Around six-seven years ago our university got evacuated routinely every Wednesday. Nine times in row. Someone might have had a special grudge against a subject on that day. We never learnt who was having that fun. 

 

Someone pinch me, I think I'm dreaming. I've just been to one of the most efficient embassies ever!! I did pay extra for an express visa but that one officially takes 3 working days. They had my visa ready within and hour after my application!! They didn't even consider denying it!! 

 

I hope everyone waiting for their visa get theirs too asap :7938863:

On 9/14/2017 at 11:29 AM, Fay said:

 

Around six-seven years ago our university got evacuated routinely every Wednesday. Nine times in row. Someone might have had a special grudge against a subject on that day. We never learnt who was having that fun. 

 

Lol! Good gracious, some people simply don't care how much they can inconvenience other people, probably thinking it's all a big joke. 

Wooohoo! @robin congrats! 

 

Also, i finally decided to buy the tickets for the Gala!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: can't wait! :embSwan:

Actually this price wasn't surprise me at all. Don't underestimate how far Hanyu's fans can go just to see him.

If I tell you the ticket price of NHK (arena SS, just the block area, you don't know where your seat line/row will be) sold in second-hand website was 500,000 JPY (equal to 4511 USD) and it's sold!

Will you think the price of COR won't be that incredible?

Hi,

Again, I will announce about my ticket on sale.

Oct.20  B3 row 17

Oct.22 B3 row 12

 

Please PM if you're interested.

 

Still my heart hurts.. Good luck everyone  for visa!

 

 

 

Hi does anyone seem to know what the new ticket categories include?

They are Ложа + Питание. ИСУ Гран-При по фигурному катанию which seems to mean food and lodging? Will that price include general admission to the events as well?

And by Gold and Silver in those categories do they mean sitting in the gold and silver blocks?

20 minutes ago, wingggggx said:

Hi does anyone seem to know what the new ticket categories include?

They are Ложа + Питание. ИСУ Гран-При по фигурному катанию which seems to mean food and lodging? Will that price include general admission to the events as well?

And by Gold and Silver in those categories do they mean sitting in the gold and silver blocks?

Oh interesting. I just checked and I saw the new ticket packages.

When I tried ordering, it didn't give me exactly which block the seat will be, but it does say Row 1.

So I'm guessing it'll be in a pretty good location.

 

The previous ticket categories (i.e., non-lodging) still don't seem to be offering better seating categories, esp. the A blocks.

 

ETA: Wait a minute, it's giving me seats in these locations. Are these VIP seats? They look like the farthest seats though, so why would they cost more?

CFuPL1O.png

4 minutes ago, katonice said:

Oh interesting. I just checked and I saw the new ticket packages.

When I tried ordering, it didn't give me exactly which block the seat will be, but it does say Row 1.

So I'm guessing it'll be in a pretty good location.

 

The previous ticket categories (i.e., non-lodging) still don't seem to be offering better seating categories, esp. the A blocks.

 

It says row 1?? I don't need lodging but I'm ready to pay for 1st row

Just now, robin said:

 

It says row 1?? I don't need lodging but I'm ready to pay for 1st row

It doesn't seem like it.

If you try ordering the special tickets for the gala, it shows you where the seats will be located.

1 minute ago, katonice said:

It doesn't seem like it.

If you try ordering the special tickets for the gala, it shows you where the seats will be located.

 

Oh you're right... it seems like Ложа means balcony

Just now, robin said:

 

Oh you're right... it seems like Ложа means balcony

Why are they so expensive though?

Will they serve champagne and sandwiches up there? Lol.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.