Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

36 minutes ago, Dara said:

Whole C4 was unavailable for Fri-Sun.

 

So there is chance that more tickets will come up later:snonegai:?

ok that went fast! ahhhhhhhh! i shouldve followed this thread more closely!

 

How does these ticket actually work? i dont' see specific events being called out (mens, womens, etc...), or is it in russian and i just dont understand? what exactly am i getting for the below? is that only practices? that's super $$$$$.

 

ISU Grand Prix Rostelecom Cup 2017

Moscow, The Megasport Palace of Sport

Friday, 10/20/2017, 08:30

Category 2, Price1,200.00 RUB

Трибуна B2, Row 17, Seat 3

 

 

 

 

 

oh wait, is 1200 RUB about 20 USD? so practice tickets are almost all sold out too!?:crazyshit::sorrow:

23 minutes ago, aliyuzu said:

ok that went fast! ahhhhhhhh! i shouldve followed this thread more closely!

 

How does these ticket actually work? i dont' see specific events being called out (mens, womens, etc...), or is it in russian and i just dont understand? what exactly am i getting for the below? is that only practices? that's super $$$$$.

 

ISU Grand Prix Rostelecom Cup 2017

Moscow, The Megasport Palace of Sport

Friday, 10/20/2017, 08:30

Category 2, Price1,200.00 RUB

Трибуна B2, Row 17, Seat 3

 

 

 

 

 

Hi aliyuzu, it means that you will be able to attend all events on this date with this ticket.

The current schedule for the Rostelecom Cup was posted as below.

This could still change as the event gets closer, but currently on the 20th Oct Men's/Ladies'/Dance/Pairs SP events are scheduled, plus practice sessions in the morning.

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Schedule for CoR is available here

(ETA: @Strawberry already added it - thank you!)

 

It seems that I can't make it to the men's OP unless I rebook my flight...:slinkaway:

 

9 minutes ago, aliyuzu said:

oh wait, is 1200 RUB about 20 USD? so practice tickets are almost all sold out too!?:crazyshit::sorrow:

I just checked and practice sessions on the 19th are still available.

For practice sessions on the 20th and 21st, these are covered by the competition tickets you will be purchasing for these dates.

Hope the above helps! :smile:

oh i see! thanks for explaining that...:thanks:

 

how much is 1200 RUB in EUR or USD? Google is telling me, "1 Russian Ruble equals 0.016 US Dollar" but that just doesn't seem right...?!?

2 minutes ago, aliyuzu said:

oh i see! thanks for explaining that...:thanks:

 

how much is 1200 RUB in EUR or USD? Google is telling me, "1 Russian Ruble equals 0.016 US Dollar" but that just doesn't seem right...?!?

I think that's about right. GP tickets are not as expensive as championship events or the GPF I believe.

(Although in Japan, prices would be a lot higher than this...)

Thanks!! i bought my tickets for 10/20!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Hoping for better tickets to come out later because that's all i bought for now!

 

2 minutes ago, aliyuzu said:

Thanks!! i bought my tickets for 10/20!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Hoping for better tickets to come out later because that's all i bought for now!

 

Congratulations! 

And yes, let's hope more tickets come out later on.

11 часов назад, xeyra сказал:

Did they release all the available tickets now or do you think there'll be more later? 

I've read in VK group that there will be more tickets next week (someone called to Parter), so keep an eye on the site. Also there can be some cancelled reservations in 1-2 days. The whole D2-D3 and B4 wheren't on sale.

 

OK, this was a crazy day :facepalm: now I think I understand how Japanese fans feel like :headdesk:

I managed to get 8th row in C1 for 21 and 10th row in B3 for 20/22 - hoped for the better but could be worse so all in all it's OK.

23 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I've read in VK group that there will be more tickets next week (someone called to Parter), so keep an eye on the site. Also there can be some cancelled reservations in 1-2 days. The whole D2-D3 and B4 wheren't on sale.

 

OK, this was a crazy day :facepalm: now I think I understand how Japanese fans feel like :headdesk:

I managed to get 8th row in C1 for 21 and 10th row in B3 for 20/22 - hoped for the better but could be worse so all in all it's OK.

 

What do you mean by canceled reservations?

4 minutes ago, nagini said:

 

What do you mean by canceled reservations?

 Many people phone in and make reservations promising they'd buy out the tickets in 48 hours. But they don't - so then these tickets are back in the pool

7 минут назад, nagini сказал:

 

What do you mean by canceled reservations?

You can book a ticket and buy it in the ticket office in two days. If you don't buy it - the ticket will go on sale again and some people might reserved several extra ticktes (in panic mode)

33 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I've read in VK group that there will be more tickets next week (someone called to Parter), so keep an eye on the site. Also there can be some cancelled reservations in 1-2 days. The whole D2-D3 and B4 wheren't on sale.

 

OK, this was a crazy day :facepalm: now I think I understand how Japanese fans feel like :headdesk:

I managed to get 8th row in C1 for 21 and 10th row in B3 for 20/22 - hoped for the better but could be worse so all in all it's OK.

I hope this is true. I managed to buy my tickets by changing my email (I don't know what was the problem with the email I previously used tho), the bank payment due in 7 days, if there will be better seats in a week, I would like to try again and postpone my payment until the last day. Oh, I really have no idea what the best thing to do now :idk:

  • Author

 

55 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I've read in VK group that there will be more tickets next week (someone called to Parter), so keep an eye on the site. Also there can be some cancelled reservations in 1-2 days. The whole D2-D3 and B4 wheren't on sale.

 

OK, this was a crazy day :facepalm: now I think I understand how Japanese fans feel like :headdesk:

I managed to get 8th row in C1 for 21 and 10th row in B3 for 20/22 - hoped for the better but could be worse so all in all it's OK.

 

You'll sit below my row then - I've got row 11th in B3 on Friday. I could buy a ticket in the C2 sector, 6th row for the 19th, and in the C1, 6th row for the gala.

 

I had no problems with the payment and the site was working relatively fine, too. But despite of that, I have never had so much anxiety while purchasing tickets for a sporting event.

It was really a crazy day :animated-smileys-drinking-029:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.