Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

Just now, katonice said:

Why are they so expensive though?

Will they serve champagne and sandwiches up there? Lol.

 

LOL I think that's it. It's probably like those VIP lodges they have in stadiums... Can they just release the A blocks pls

1 minute ago, robin said:

 

LOL I think that's it. It's probably like those VIP lodges they have in stadiums... Can they just release the A blocks pls

Yes, that would be a much better deal.

21 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I got my visa too :embSwan:  There are lots of 22 numbers in it. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: And I just realized that I got it on the 22nd on the SP of his first competition, and in one month, on 22 October I'll see his exhibition at CoR. :smiley-love017:

 

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

So happy for you!!

On 9/19/2017 at 3:22 PM, hamaguri said:

Hi,

Again, I will announce about my ticket on sale.

Oct.20  B3 row 17

Oct.22 B3 row 12

 

Please PM if you're interested.

 

Still my heart hurts.. Good luck everyone  for visa!

 

 

 

@hamaguri have you sold your tickets yet? I saw someone on the YH Facebook group looking for tickets!

2 時間前, aliyuzuさんが言いました:

@hamaguri have you sold your tickets yet? I saw someone on the YH Facebook group looking for tickets!

Thanks!  I'll try there!:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

10 hours ago, aliyuzu said:

@hamaguri have you sold your tickets yet? I saw someone on the YH Facebook group looking for tickets!

 

8 hours ago, hamaguri said:

Thanks!  I'll try there!:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

She also posted on Twitter (posting it here in case this info is useful).

 

7 時間前, katoniceさんが言いました:

 

She also posted on Twitter (posting it here in case this info is useful).

 

Thanks!  I PMd.  You're very kind.:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

 

There's some information on how we should get our banners up - I'll translate it tonight here. 

How many will there be and how many of them will be hand-held? 

Ok, shortly, it will be possible to hang up banners, but it's going to be regulated to the Res Fed. They want to know how many banners there're likely to be, so they ask to send them at the following info: the photos or mockups of your banner, its size (exceptionally large ones won't be accepted - the banners shouldn't be higher than the railings) and the seat where the owner of the banner will be sitting. 

If there are any writings in any other language but Russian, they should be translated. 

You should send a copy of your email to Megasport Arena too  

When they have some idea how many they're going to have they'll tell us when we can put them up - either an hour before the open practice on October 19th or perhaps even Wednesday. They'll inform us where they allow hanging banners only right before the CoR starts. 
There will also be a box/some boxes for gifts, most likely in the foyer, and there will be volunteers taking those. There won't be separate boxes for each skater, so you have to write legibly who you're giving your gift. 

If you'd like to know the relevant emails, PM me - the emails get edited out by the forum... Sorry! 
 

22 minutes ago, Fay said:

Ok, shortly, it will be possible to hang up banners, but it's going to be regulated to the Res Fed. They want to know how many banners there're likely to be, so they ask to send them at the following info: the photos or mockups of your banner, its size (exceptionally large ones won't be accepted - the banners shouldn't be higher than the railings) and the seat where the owner of the banner will be sitting. 

If there are any writings in any other language but Russian, they should be translated. 

You should send a copy of your email to Megasport Arena too  

When they have some idea how many they're going to have they'll tell us when we can put them up - either an hour before the open practice on October 19th or perhaps even Wednesday. They'll inform us where they allow hanging banners only right before the CoR starts. 
There will also be a box/some boxes for gifts, most likely in the foyer, and there will be volunteers taking those. There won't be separate boxes for each skater, so you have to write legibly who you're giving your gift. 

If you'd like to know the relevant emails, PM me - the emails get edited out by the forum... Sorry! 
 

Thanks @Fay! They're really being organised about this, which is good! And are they expecting a Pooh rain so they're providing designated gift boxes? Lol!

 

This reminds me I really need to get started on organising for my trip, esp. the gifts I'll be bringing. 

Just now, katonice said:

Thanks @Fay! They're really being organised about this, which is good! And are they expecting a Pooh rain so they're providing designated gift boxes? Lol!

 

This reminds me I really need to get started on organising for my trip, esp. the gifts I'll be bringing. 

 They've been made to realise the enormity of the avalanche that awaits them. They've never ever seen such sales, after all...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.