Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, supphear said:

OMG!!!I reserved that hotel as well. Finally I found someone booked the same hotel as mine. What a relief, all my friends they reserved another hotel which located in the city center.

Maybe we could go to Megasport arena together. I find if we want to walk to the arena that won't be too far. And we can share taxi together.

 

Yes, we can definitely go together by bus or taxi.  I don't know if I'll be up for walking.  Let's message closer to the time of the competition & arrange to meet.

 

There's someone who posts on the other fan site who's also staying there.  I expect there will be others as well. 

 

3 hours ago, Upnights said:

 

Yes, we can definitely go together by bus or taxi.  I don't know if I'll be up for walking.  Let's message closer to the time of the competition & arrange to meet.

 

There's someone who posts on the other fan site who's also staying there.  I expect there will be others as well. 

 

My flight is supposed to land in SVO airport at 4 p.m., 18th Oct in Russian time. If you will arrive that date/time I think we can take the aeroexpress together to the hotel.

Thanks for the Google view, it's just a simple straight road from the station to the hotel. Quite easy to find the hotel gate.

45 minutes ago, supphear said:

My flight is supposed to land in SVO airport at 4 p.m., 18th Oct in Russian time. If you will arrive that date/time I think we can take the aeroexpress together to the hotel.

Thanks for the Google view, it's just a simple straight road from the station to the hotel. Quite easy to find the hotel gate.

 

I'm not buying plane tickets until I get my visa.  I'll message you with my schedule when I have it.  I think the hotel has some sort of shuttle service, but I'll check that out closer to October. 

14 hours ago, Upnights said:

 

I'm not buying plane tickets until I get my visa.  I'll message you with my schedule when I have it.  I think the hotel has some sort of shuttle service, but I'll check that out closer to October. 

I think it's kind of convenient for Chinese applying VISA to Russia. I just have to pay the travel agency and submit my application form. They will deal with everything and Russian Visa is quite easy to get here. But they charge quite a lot, near 800 RMB.

If someone is interested, I have 2 spare tickets for 21.10 (LP). B1, row 17, seats 18&19. 48$ each.

I also do have spare tickets:

SP: A23, row 4, seat 26 (450 RUB / 7.5$)

LP: A23, row 5, seats 33-34 (1300 RUB / 21$ each)

12 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

Yes, there are still some available seats in the A4 and C4 sectors (category 1) and B4 sector (category 2) on Friday.

 

Oh noo i missed it my phone was out of battery :'(

Do think they'll release more or are all the good seats sold out now? 

19 минут назад, Yuzuextra сказал:

Do think they'll release more or are all the good seats sold out now? 

You never know. But I guess you should try to look up for tickets today and on Friday, somehow close to 15:00-16:30 by Moscow time. There was tickets in this time last week and theoretycaly there could be tickets that weren't sold yesterday. But once againe, you never know. 

10 minutes ago, TauMirta said:

You never know. But I guess you should try to look up for tickets today and on Friday, somehow close to 15:00-16:30 by Moscow time. There was tickets in this time last week and theoretycaly there could be tickets that weren't sold yesterday. But once againe, you never know. 

 

Okay thanks! I'm gonna keep my eye on it everyday! 

 

Btw are these tickets personal, like will there be your name on it? 

11 минут назад, Yuzuextra сказал:

Btw are these tickets personal, like will there be your name on it? 

If you mean e-tickets, then yes and no) The most valuable part of tickets, which would be scanned, does not hold any personal data like name, only where your seats are. But there is another part, which you could bend, so it wouldn't be visible, which holds almost all data like your name, part of your home address, transaction number, last digits of your card.

1 hour ago, Yuzuextra said:

Btw are these tickets personal, like will there be your name on it? 

Yes, the name and address.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.