Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2022] Winter Olympic Games (04.02-20.02) - Women's FS

Featured Replies

I came to check the results and Wow Kaori won Bronze!!.

We're getting a flower & medal ceremony, yay.

 

TBH, while I can't say I like Anna's skating, and everyone in her team is probably suspect, I have to say I'm really impressed with how she always brings it together at comps. Like, how??? Her practices were so bad. OGM though... :laughing:

 

Yay to Kaori for a bronze medal!!! She gets her podium moment too! :loveshower:

 

Kamila... well... have to say I do feel bad for her.

 

 

I feel bad for Valieva, she's just a kid, but super happy Kaori gets a medal!!! 

To think Kamila threw away everything, destroyed her career before it even really began, and will live the rest of her life under suspicion as a cheater and doper and she didn't even win. 

 

Was it worth it, Eteri?

I feel terrible for Rika now. the true ace of Japan. maybe the real victim of this.

Those who are calling out Sasha's jumps, please call Shoma's jumps first then come back. 

2 minutes ago, Flutterby said:

To think Kamila threw away everything, destroyed her career before it even really began, and will live the rest of her life under suspicion as a cheater and doper and she didn't even win. 

 

Was it worth it, Eteri?

 

You know what the worst thing is? I honestly think that to Eteri it might have been worth it, unless this does something to Sambo or her reputation

 

1 minute ago, guiltypleasure said:

Trusova saying "I'm not going" ??? Fine, give the silver to Kaori.

 

She's really pissed she didn't win gold. Seriously, with that performance, she should be grateful she gets silver.

4 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

TBH, while I can't say I like Anna's skating, and everyone in her team is probably suspect, I have to say I'm really impressed with how she always brings it together at comps. Like, how??? Her practices were so bad. OGM though... :laughing:

 

Yay to Kaori for a bronze medal!!! She gets her podium moment too! :loveshower:

 

Kamila... well... have to say I do feel bad for her.

 

 

I mean, people have had their suspicions about that for a long time

 

1 minute ago, Mary_kyo said:

Those who are calling out Sasha's jumps, please call Shoma's jumps first then come back. 

call out Nathan's axel as well

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.