February 17, 20224 yr Just now, Sombreuil said: Well that gives IOC a get out this is what i hate about it
February 17, 20224 yr I will be quite upset if Kaori is 4th and later they stripe the medal from Kamila months later and move Kaori up. Sorry that she has to bomb under pressure (blame the adults around her). Yes to Kaori getting a medal!
February 17, 20224 yr Congrats to all the medallists ! So proud of Kaori for medalling >_< And oh my goodness I feel so bad for Kamila urgh why did they even make her compete
February 17, 20224 yr Ok, this may sound cruel, but maybe she did herself a favour? Because winning gold and then maybe/probably loosing it later on, would be shitty as well. I hope she will change her team, leave Eteri and go somewhere else to develope her talent (and she is one in my oppinion) in a healthy way to have a long carreer.
Create an account or sign in to comment