February 17, 20224 yr Sasha tried to leave Eteri (she was the first one to try causing a huge scandal) and was forced to go back (probably against her will) and who knows wtf went on but it couldn't have been healthy.
February 17, 20224 yr 2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said: I wonder is Sasha is not a little upset that they let Kamila compete in the TE despite knowing she was doping, and of course she will be stripped of her medal but Sasha didn't get a chance to win a team gold If someone should skate TE LP instead of kami, it should be Anna rightfully. And we know ROC consider this option since Anna did practice for TE LP. I think sasha purely pissed to anna's uncalled ur, edgecalls and pcs difference with anna. But except sasha, we already know 2quads anna will beat 5quad sasha.I think her only chance to OGM is hitting 3a at shorts..
February 17, 20224 yr 16 minutes ago, Melodie said: I agree that had Evgenias Lutz was called, Rika would have been on the podium in WC 2019 but to say Evgenia might have doped back then is a bit of a reach, no? Also, I don't think she is the biggest victim of pro-Russian favoritism but to each their own. Re: Beijing, that she didn't get to go to Beijing was a mix of many unfortunate things. Training quads might have brought her injuries, but would you say she would remain completely healthy drilling 3As and triple combos? For all we know, she might have that one horrible fall on one of those triples, one mis-step in one of those trainings. Exactly what cumulated in her not being able to join the Olys, only she knows. Why is it a reach? Evgenia was Team Tut, and she deteriorated rapidly after leaving. Sounds to me like she might have been doped too. And if she had been doping to train more, then that means that pretty much all her results are tainted, because she would never have gotten to that level in the first place if it wasn't for doping. Who is the biggest victim of pro-Russian favoritism then? Who has lost to the Russians over and over again this past quad while also beating everyone else? Are you seriously trying to suggest to me that Rika's injuries have nothing to do with chasing the Russians? Why are you trying to undermine how much her career has been damaged by Eteri's cheating?
February 17, 20224 yr 36 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said: Meanwhile girls are fighting: 35 minutes ago, yuzuangel said: well, Kamila might lose hers 30 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said: Wow, ooookay, teen drama to the max. I would like a subbed video of the mentioned statements to get a better understanding and the whole context of it. At the moment I'm not sure what is right and not from these snippets...... Did Sasha really expect to get gold? I mean, she must have known that even skating 100% clean, a clean Kami would still have taken gold, she had quite some points adventage from the short, right? I have a huge respect for her showing the jumps she did (not talking about clean or not), but gold?????
February 17, 20224 yr 4 minutes ago, shanshani said: Are you seriously trying to suggest to me that her injuries have nothing to do with chasing the Russians? Why are you trying to undermine how much her career has been damaged by Eteri's cheating? That's true.
February 17, 20224 yr 3 minutes ago, Faithyu said: I mean, she must have known that even skating 100% clean, a clean Kami would still have taken gold, she had quite some points adventage from the short, right? well, she probably expects Kami to be stripped of her medal later
February 17, 20224 yr Just now, Faithyu said: Wow, ooookay, teen drama to the max. I would like a subbed video of the mentioned statements to get a better understanding and the whole context of it. At the moment I'm not sure what is right and not from these snippets...... Did Sasha really expect to get gold? I mean, she must have known that even skating 100% clean, a clean Kami would still have taken gold, she had quite some points adventage from the short, right? I have a huge respect for her showing the jumps she did (not talking about clean or not), but gold????? I think it's a bit dismissive just to call this teen drama. They're in an abusive training environment, and under a massive amount of stress to deliver. Anna is more polished than Trusova, but is she 3 quads more polished? Considering how people talk about how Nathan deserves to go above Yuzuru because Nathan does one more quad (while doing one less 3A, mind you), is it really surprising she thinks that doing 3 more quads than her competition should be enough to cinch it for her? If you were to look at the men's results and you were Sasha, you would come to that conclusion too. Why should it be different for her? It's not like Anna is even close to being Yuzuru. (I'm not, by the way, suggesting that this is the right way to think, but it is an understandable thing to think.)
February 17, 20224 yr All right, PCS just died in Beijing in both men and women disciplines. We now officially entered the Figure Jumping era! With Nathan and Anna as leaders and pioneers.
February 17, 20224 yr 2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said: well, she probably expects Kami to be stripped of her medal later Oh, true. She might have expected silver that will turn gold..... The whole Eteri-team is one huge, big mess that needs some deep cleaning asap!
February 17, 20224 yr 7 minutes ago, Faithyu said: I have a huge respect for her showing the jumps she did (not talking about clean or not), but gold????? it might be the accumulation of all comps and the horrible coaching team combined tbh
Create an account or sign in to comment