Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2022] Winter Olympic Games (04.02-20.02) - Women's FS

Featured Replies

I can't watch this, this is horrible, Sasha's reaction brought me to tears. Please, sb take care of them.

6 minutes ago, Misaela said:

As much as I love that Kaori got her medal there's a part of me that wishes Kamila wouldn't crumble like this so the ISU and IOC and whoever else had to take a clear stance. I don't think they will strip her of any past medals now, because it won't matter to them anymore

They will absolutely strip her of the Euro gold if she's found guilty

Didn't watch Kamila.  Glad to see the back of the Women's event to be totally honest after all that has happened.  

 

Delighted Kaori got the bronze though.  :loveshower:

Anna can retire now, right? She looks like she’s about to collapse every time she enters the ice..

if this were the mens single skate the quad jump machine (trus) would have won gold… so sad all of it. 

Just now, yuzuangel said:

Sasha is mad she didn't win? She needs to calm down

ah, well, that's unfortunate. though I suppose if the rumors of her not doping do happen to be true, I would also be kind of mad. big if though

Ollie has no f**** idea - Trusova ‘complexity of her program’. He’s on the same drugs as the judges

4 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

TBH, while I can't say I like Anna's skating, and everyone in her team is probably suspect, I have to say I'm really impressed with how she always brings it together at comps. Like, how??? Her practices were so bad. OGM though... :laughing:

 

 

I rather don't wanna know how :slinkaway:

 

Shcherbakova massively overscored as always (Trusova too but she went for the 5 quads and stayed on her feet from all of them so yeah). If I have to choose from two of them I'd have given the gold to Sasha.

 

I'm very happy for Kaori though! :grouphug: She is the true winner of today for me. And Wakaba as well:clap::7938863:

 

I'm feeling sorry for Valieva, she looked like she is about to have a nervous breakdown. She is a victim in this story, she doesn't deserve this. I truly hope Eteri and the whole team won't get away with all this.

 

 

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Sasha is mad she didn't win? She needs to calm down

 

I guess she's salty that she did 5 quads vs anna who did 2 - although her quads weren't very clean so it was going to be a bit of a tossup bc of that 

Anna and Nathan are the Olympic champions that ISU deserved. They both well summarize the past four years.

 

 

 

smh this is really a shit show

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.