February 17, 20224 yr Now with this, everything will be swept under the rug and Eteri will continue stay unbothered. The only person who got to be sacrificed was Kami. I hate this.
February 17, 20224 yr 5 minutes ago, shanshani said: well now I feel bad for her. being at the center of all this is really horrible for any 15 year old, this must have been a psychological nightmare Absolutely! And who knows if there will even be repercussions for the people who are responsible for this.
February 17, 20224 yr As much as I love that Kaori got her medal there's a part of me that wishes Kamila wouldn't crumble like this so the ISU and IOC and whoever else had to take a clear stance. I don't think they will strip her of any past medals now, because it won't matter to them anymore
February 17, 20224 yr Polish commentators calling things as they are: "I hope we will break this circle and stop allowing for a new and new combinations of medicines that fail fairness of the sport. On the same time, we don;t want to see any more broken children like her, please stop showing those pictures, blame the guilty and protect the children. Please, raise the age limit" The other commentator couldn't say a word cuase she was in tears, tears of compasion for the young kid put in this nightmare.
February 17, 20224 yr 1 minute ago, yuzuangel said: anna doens't even look happy haha. She rarely does, tbh
February 17, 20224 yr Just now, ralucutzagy said: it's not like her 3F ever had the correct edge lmao. but it's correct for all Eteri skaters
Create an account or sign in to comment