Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2022] Winter Olympic Games (04.02-20.02) - Women's FS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, luvsk8 said:

how much PCS Valieva will get?

 

 

Surprisingly, only 75-ish

I guess they're keeping that score for Valieva :13877886:

Just now, shanshani said:

hm, maybe there will be a medal ceremony after all

granted I'm probably overestimating the judges, who will somehow find a way to put her above Kaori

I don't want to be cruel, but with the trajectory of Eteri's skaters + the doping scandal, is this the last time we see Kamila internationally?

Just now, shanshani said:

granted I'm probably overestimating the judges, who will somehow find a way to put her above Kaori

they cant wtih 2 falls at this pt?? and not much SP lead

Just now, Misaela said:

I don't want to be cruel, but with the trajectory of Eteri's skaters + the doping scandal, is this the last time we see Kamila internationally?

probably

Wow. This won’t win, but I think I’m putting too much faith in the judges to put her behind Kaori for an actual medal ceremony.

Just now, river said:

Wow. This won’t win, but I think I’m putting too much faith in the judges to put her behind Kaori for an actual medal ceremony.

they're not going to put her behind kaori; they already know they're being watched carefully. this is the perfect opportunity for them to say "see, skating is actually clean, kamila didn't medal!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.