February 17, 20224 yr 4 minutes ago, yuzuangel said: what was the combo supposed to be? did she make it up elsewhere She jumped 4T-3T at the same place in warm up. After that stumble she got all combos so I guess she did make it up.
February 17, 20224 yr Just now, Yuzupu said: She jumped 4T-3T at the same place in warm up. After that stumble she got all combos so I guess she did make it up. thanks! YAYYYYY CLEAN KAORI!! she did her best
February 17, 20224 yr Damn, what PCs did Sasha get? Of course my work phone had to ring right after she finished..... And please, let a miracle happen and let Kaori get a medall, please....
February 17, 20224 yr you know what, I've never been that sold on Kaori up to this point, but give her all the PCS. she deserves it
February 17, 20224 yr 6 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said: Honestly doping aside, I don't like the mere focus on just landing the jumps at first and then coming back to life after the jumps are done. This is sadly the trend among both men and women now. Kaori's the only one who doesn't do this in the last group
February 17, 20224 yr It’s the way she mouthed independent with a smirk at the judges Well done bb!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment