February 17, 20224 yr Just now, Misaela said: Is this one of the Sasha's "cleanest" FS this season? yes no falls good for her
February 17, 20224 yr 1 minute ago, Yuzupu said: A shame. The 4T combo she did in warm up was good. what was the combo supposed to be? did she make it up elsewhere
February 17, 20224 yr Just now, ralucutzagy said: I'm sorry for Sasha but horrendous program ... this is the jump drill in its purest form
February 17, 20224 yr I like Sasha, but I really hope she will only get a 6 or 7 in PCs....she could have skated to any music and it wouldn't have made a difference.... Edit: but I like the music!!! I nearly fell asleep with all the classical pieces....
February 17, 20224 yr Just now, shanshani said: this is the jump drill in its purest form but still admirable
February 17, 20224 yr Just now, Yuzupu said: Very loud cheers, ha why are they cheering so hard ... what a joke ...
February 17, 20224 yr Honestly doping aside, I don't like the mere focus on just landing the jumps at first and then coming back to life after the jumps are done. This is sadly the trend among both men and women now.
Create an account or sign in to comment