Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2022] Winter Olympic Games (04.02-20.02) - Women's FS

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Misaela said:

Well, so his only comment on Kamila is that he feels personally sorry for her, because she's only 15 and has to go through this and he hopes that she can forget about it and skate her best and enjoy her experience here (parahrasing)
Which like, yeah I too feel bad for a 15 year old going through this but I don't think this should be the only thing said

Yeah I expected more too. I don’t feel sorry for her, I’m sure everybody in Eteri camp knows that they are doping. Shabotova talked freely about it when she was 13, then she had to leave the country if I remember correctly. 

well underscoring always affect mental strength. sigh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.