Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2022] Winter Olympic Games (04.02-20.02) - Women's FS

Featured Replies

I want to be happy for her because I still do like her in spite of all the flaws in her skating, but the doping issue really casts a shadow over all of Team Tut

Kaori 🍀🍀🍀🍀

I enjoy Trusova's skating for what it is.  A crazy display of athleticism.  I just wished the PCS reflected what she actually performs on the ice.

Just now, shanshani said:

I want to be happy for her because I still do like her in spite of all the flaws in her skating, but the doping issue really casts a shadow over all of Team Tut

same, Sasha is really my favorite of the 3. and if any of the Russians has to win I prefer it to be her. At least she tried to leave Eteri at some pt but of course the mafia wouldn't let it happen

Lol, our main commentator is rioting about Sasha's PCS, go off king, finally

Jackie has no right to call out Sasha's PCS, she is just doing what Nathan was doing. At least she is really passionate about doing her quads.

Just now, SquishyDumpling said:

I enjoy Trusova's skating for what it is.  A crazy display of athleticism.  I just wished the PCS reflected what she actually performs on the ice.

maybe the fact that she doesn't force herself to do dany g's terrible choreo (by doing no choreo at all) makes me like Sasha's skating more than the other Eteri skaters

Kaori seems a bit cautious too, i guess they are all nervous

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.