General Yuzuru Chat

32 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Lmao

This photograph doesn't want to tell his true trick. A wild Yuzu would detect a fake zamboni at a mile distance.

By the way, am I the only one who, after having watched too much the opening movements of the free skate, now imagine them in front of the white wall/corner of May 6th? :emot-11tea:

Is it true, is it real, the drought is ending?

Lolololol I just scrolled through the comment section of Robbie's LMEY video on YouTube and it's literally spammed with Fanyu comments already :rofl:

Well, if Robbie sees this, he probably takes it as some sort of good British Christmas humor :xD:

EDIT: Queen's LMEY is full with Yuzu-comments, too. This is even funnier actually :happy0007:

Footnote: my favorite Robbie-song up to date is the Johnny English Theme: A man for all seasons

(Well, Yuzu is a man for all seasons, too :coolio:)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!

Stay safe and have a great Yuzu moment!

So, JNats have finally started... I will probably be busy during the group 4 and 5, so I may not be able to witness Yuzu's costume reveal and SP live, but I will be cheer for Yuzu and wishing his good luck on debuting Let Me Entertain You, and am looking forward to reading you guys' reactions afterward:biggrin: