General Yuzuru Chat

Man, i really loved that program. I think it might become one of my favorites once he's performed it more; everything about it are the things i love about Yuzu's skating. I adored how free, relaxed and playful he looked throughout (especielly the second half). His energy level was amazing, i can't even begin to imagine what it will be like with a crowd that is actually allowed to cheer properly. Honestly, this program is everything i wish a program with uptempo modern music would be. It's excellent! I know that when everything goes right this will be a magical program. 

I'm glad it was this version over the Queen one, i don't think the energy would've been even a bit similar (and i think the queen song is bad lol). I grew up with Robbie Williams too (kind of still in shock that some didn't seem to know who he was, especially the non-europeans lol, when i was plagued with his music for years) and many of his songs were part of my childhood's playlist, so it felt notalgic and fun to hear Yuzu skate to this piece. 

I even love the trashbag pants! Man, i really missed rock Yuzu v-v 

Time to move on from rock concert and embrace yourself for samurai battle tmr

I'M NOT READYYYYY. What a contrast. My head is still full of thot Yuzu I can't get used to warlord Yuzu yet :war:

I didn't experience program reveal of Chopin/SEIMEI or LGC/H&L. And Otonal/Origin are both tributes which have somewhat the same vibe, so THIS is a real roller coaster :cri:

I need to hypnotize myself with this music to get prepared for tmr's drama :winky:

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

lol i think instagram has new embed code (i just tried to edit yours and it works)

i think we need to update for the instagram embeds to happen automatically; lol after this competition when everything's calmed down i'll do that

His last three posts have all been Yuzu (and Pooh) themed, do you think he's noticed who gets clicks or what? 0:)

Hello, long time lurker here :slinkaway: I was wondering if people who subscribed to isakura could tell me if it's worth it. I watched today's short through the Panda Guy (?) live stream but it was very choppy for me (surprisingly the only presentation that actually worked no problems was Yuzu's) and I was thinking of signing up to their 3 day offer for the free and hopefully MOI. TIA

15 minutes ago, msginnymoon said:

Hello, long time lurker here :slinkaway: I was wondering if people who subscribed to isakura could tell me if it's worth it. I watched today's short through the Panda Guy (?) live stream but it was very choppy for me (surprisingly the only presentation that actually worked no problems was Yuzu's) and I was thinking of signing up to their 3 day offer for the free and hopefully MOI. TIA

I think it's worth it - only $8 for 7 days and you can go back a few days a re-watch everything.  I could have waiting for the youTube stuff to get posted, but I am too impatient.

Just now, barbara said:

I think it's worth it - only $8 for 7 days and you can go back a few days a re-watch everything.  I could have waiting for the youTube stuff to get posted, but I am too impatient.

Oh, is it good connection? Easy to navigate? I saw that there are many channels in there, I'm afraid it's going to be confusing. Could you send me the link to sign up? I don't remember where I read it, but there's a link that sends the confirmation and login faster. I'd like to test it before the competition

20 minutes ago, msginnymoon said:

I subscribed to isakura and tried it today and it was very slow for me. The chinese stream (Panda Guy, I guess) worked just fine without any lag. 

On the other hand, isakura allows you to re-watch and download the whole video after it has finished, so now I've got the complete SP and don't need to worry about searching for uploads on yt. 

1 minute ago, msginnymoon said:

Oh, is it good connection? Easy to navigate? I saw that there are many channels in there, I'm afraid it's going to be confusing. Could you send me the link to sign up? I don't remember where I read it, but there's a link that sends the confirmation and login faster. I'd like to test it before the competition

It worked for me but there are a couple of logistical things to work out. 1 - you need Firefox as a browser and update Flash player.  You can't use a VPN at the same time (which is the only way to get the YouTube stuff). The SP was on channel 64 (starting at 12:30 their time), though there is a pre-recorded compilation on at 21:15 pm 12/25 on channel 5.  Groups 3 and 4 (ie: Yuzu) will be on channel 5, as will the medal ceremony and also the Gala, hatever that may be.  The press conferences are on YouTube.  If you can get it for free, there's definitely no down side.

1 minute ago, EternalSpin said:

I subscribed to isakura and tried it today and it was very slow for me. The chinese stream (Panda Guy, I guess) worked just fine without any lag. 

On the other hand, isakura allows you to re-watch and download the whole video after it has finished, so now I've got the complete SP and don't need to worry about searching for uploads on yt. 

Oh, I didn't know you could download it. I guess it would be an even better option, because I'm already dreading having to wake up early for the fs :laughing:

46 minutes ago, msginnymoon said:

Welcome on the Planet!

Have you known Yuzuru Hanyu long?

There is also a thread in Portuguese language in the International section, not very active I'm afraid, maybe you've already seen it.