General Yuzuru Chat

Happy Birthday to the Best BoyTM, Yuzuru Hanyu!!!

May all your best dreams come true. Have a great day! :loveshower:

3 hours ago, TallyT said:

Best of birthdays to Yuzuru! I missed the birthday due to real life emergency/trouble for a friend, and am now catching up here and on twitter with the outpouring of love and celebration, which is helping me enormously. 

I hope your friend is now safe and well. ❤

Thank you for organizing the streaming party :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:We enjoyed it!

And for another time, happy birthday Yuzuru Hanyu!

May all your wishes be brought to fruition and please stay healthy and happy all the time, because all your happiness is ours too:tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

Enjoy your day,

And on the 1026th day since I've known you, I sincerely hope you have a blessed 26.:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Happy happy birthday Yuzu <3<3 You're 26 now! Wow, time flies :tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw: I hope you have a lovely day and can feel all our support even though you're ninjaing somewhere at home.

I put together a little website with the birthday messages you guys sent for the streaming party :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: It's far from totally finished but since it's already Yuzu's birthday in Japan and will be in the rest of the world soon, I figured I should just release it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Let me know of any and all bugs, there's still some issues w/ formatting but you should be able to see and click on the posts~

https://weloveyouyuzu.com/

Feel free if anyone has any more messages to send them; also, after his birthday i'll change it to #weloveyouyuzu and post any general messages :tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

7 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Happy happy birthday Yuzu <3<3 You're 26 now! Wow, time flies :tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw: I hope you have a lovely day and can feel all our support even though you're ninjaing somewhere at home.

I put together a little website with the birthday messages you guys sent for the streaming party :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: It's far from totally finished but since it's already Yuzu's birthday in Japan and will be in the rest of the world soon, I figured I should just release it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Let me know of any and all bugs, there's still some issues w/ formatting but you should be able to see and click on the posts~

https://weloveyouyuzu.com/

Feel free if anyone has any more messages to send them; also, after his birthday i'll change it to #weloveyouyuzu and post any general messages :tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

What an amazing, beautiful, love-filled collection! Looking at that, and at the absolute flood of messages on twitter (and knowing that there will be more on other social media) is wonderful. I hope he knows, even if he can't see everything, how very special he is to so many many people, to the sport he loves and the country and region he is so proud of.

Happy Birthday Yuzu ! :626gdau:One year ago exactly I had the immense joy of seeing you land all your quads live in Torino and also remember how you took the time after the medal ceremony to look at every sign in the audience and nodded at mine too although I’m not sure you could see it well in the dark. I wish you all the very best like always and Thank you so far for all the joy, inspiration and even heart attacks you brought me throughout the years ! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: