General Yuzuru Chat

1. #citizen wants to know how long have you known #羽生結弦 (the days to be exact)?

2. Do you still remember how you got know #羽生结弦选手?

1. I have known him for 1452 days.

2. I saw a swan on Eurosport and thought: Magic does not only exist in fairy tales and fantasy novels, but in real life, too.

3 hours ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

For same sex pairs... I don’t think ISU allows it on competitions though:headdesk:

Maybe on galas or shows only :((

I searched it up and there’s apparently smth called Gay Games and same sex skaters are allowed?(I just knew it recently my bad)

Btw I think Yuzu is soooo noodley ladies are able to carry him and swing him arnd xDD 

That’s gonna be classic:sipping:

I don't see him doing pairs just because he really doesn't have the size or body type for it.  Have you seen the workouts the Canadian pairs guys do, off the ice?  They are all pretty tall and all have very built up chest and shoulder muscles.  The only one I know of who doesn't fit that is Jean Luc, though he skates for the US.

9 hours ago, avt said:

A real definition of hard worker.

Let's wait for few years after he retired from singles someday, we'll see if he would do pairs like what Dai did this season :hihi:

Isn't Dai doing Ice dancing?  I could see Yuzuru doing ice dancing. He'd be amazing at it. Though I don't know if he would enjoy no jumps. And plus everyone would be super jealous of the girl he would skate with ;)

23 minutes ago, Glory said:

Isn't Dai doing Ice dancing?  I could see Yuzuru doing ice dancing. He'd be amazing at it. Though I don't know if he would enjoy no jumps. And plus everyone would be super jealous of the girl he would skate with ;)

Yep! Dai is on ice dance discipline. Sorry for the confusion

25 minutes ago, Glory said:

I actually see Yuzu continuing in men's single until Milano-Cortina if they are going to adopt that artistic - technical split idea, cos that will be a new challenge for him :grin: He could go for the one with less jumps and win :)  

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

1. I have known him for 1452 days.

2. I saw a swan on Eurosport and thought: Magic does not only exist in fairy tales and fantasy novels, but in real life, too.

1452 days?  But who's counting?  I admire your precision.  I'd say there was life before him and life after.  I barely remember before because he's made such a difference in my life, though I have to say an appearance right about now would boost this year a lot.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I saw the young Romeo at 2012 WC and that was it for me. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Saaaameee tbh R&J in Nice is the program that made me start binge watching all his figure skating videos. The choreography of R&J1 is so great, and Hanyu looks so charming there. I showed it to my friend last time and she said she hoped her classmates are that handsome LOLLLLLL

But at the end his lips went purplish (I think his asthma started acting up I’m not sure) ...:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

42 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think they'd have a hard time finding a partner the right size for him. I know Japanese ladies can be small, but still...

Who says he wants a female partner? He did perfect lifts with male partners all the times :embSwan:

ohhhh they KNOW :))). Who else would land a perfect 3A :LOL: