General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anni said:

A fan shows the new calendar from Yuzu :smiley-love017:
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4551640541565812

Joseph Phan 
joseph36jhi.jpg

Source: https://www.instagram.com/edgesofglory/

IG Stories or Storie Highlights (JP Takeover)

LMAO this is funny <3

I remember Joseph's famous take: "everyone loves him, even if he never talks to you" . We can surely relate :67638860:

9 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Regarding the Citizen Yuzuru Hanyu collaboration watch sale, the price per watch is 6880 yuan and it appears to be a limited edition with a total of 1207 watches for sale.

If you were wondering  that strange number 1207, it's simple.  It's Yuzu's birthday, December 7.

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

Here it is?!?! :loveshower:

So pretty! For some reason I thought it was supposed to be a unisex watch but looks like it's a ladies watch. Other than being gold, it doesn't look like Yuzu's personal off ice style. I wonder how much involvement he had in the design. I really like the crystal swoosh thingy on the side

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Just to put it out there in the Hanyuverse, this would be just the right present for me for Christmas.  Or birthday. Or just because it would look good on me.

Unfortunately, I already received my B-day present for the year :rolleyes:, but there are always other occasions ;) or I could use the money saved from not attending any comps this year! But guess the main problem will be the supply :tantrum:.

50 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

So pretty! For some reason I thought it was supposed to be a unisex watch but looks like it's a ladies watch. Other than being gold, it doesn't look like Yuzu's personal off ice style. I wonder how much involvement he had in the design. I really like the crystal swoosh thingy on the side

Being gold and silver, it eliminates the problem of wearing silver when all your jewelry is gold (or at least gold-colored) or vice versa :agree2:. Like the asymmetrical design too ---like a stylized moon and stars (diamond flakes?). That means its been well thought out to maximize sales!

I think on posters watches look different and in person they all look a lot more beautiful. I actually like the surface of this watch (is it coloured sky/galaxy? either way it's so pretty!😍) but I personally prefer not so thick looking metal straps/bracelets, I like those which look less flashy because then it highlights the watch more.

Like this:

Spoiler

557897535.citizen-elegance-em0643.jpg

I recently bought a Citizen watch for myself because I like wearing one but a few years ago I broke my watch at an airport so I haven't had one since then and I missed wearing one... Citizen watches are really good quality and I found one which is my style and is in my price range, it's mainly silver with gold clock hands, very nice 😊

ETA: I am sorry that the photo got leaked, it would've been nice to wait until it is released officially...