General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Graduation ceremony is live with English translator!

Just watched this live-streamed and while I missed part of the beginning I didn't see Yuzuru there. However, I check the official Waseda University website and it says that the second group will start at 2 PM (Japan time). That means it will be at 2 AM in the Central time this morning (if you are in the same time zone as myself in Ottawa). Yuzuru's degree in Human Information Science is in the second group for Human Sciences. Please take note of the time to watch (I don't know if they will fully upload both live-streams as a result). Below is the link.

https://www.waseda.jp/top/en/news/73684

31 minutes ago, Cynthia said:

Just watched this live-streamed and while I missed part of the beginning I didn't see Yuzuru there. However, I check the official Waseda University website and it says that the second group will start at 2 PM (Japan time). That means it will be at 2 AM in the Central time this morning (if you are in the same time zone as myself in Ottawa). Yuzuru's degree in Human Information Science is in the second group for Human Sciences. Please take note of the time to watch (I don't know if they will fully upload both live-streams as a result). Below is the link.

https://www.waseda.jp/top/en/news/73684

It looks like they updated the schedule a couple days ago and in the end there is only 1 group. So I guess that's it. :sigh:

https://www.waseda.jp/top/en/news/73735

Just want to make a quick shootout to Yuzuru Hanyu himself: Congratulations for getting your degree in Human Information Science at Waseda University. You have worked really hard and you are not alone because us fans have been rooting and cheering you on since the beginning! Please use your degree to the best of your ability and to succeed in whatever you do with it. We love you very much! All the best, Cynthia Teoh. 

59 minutes ago, PoohandYuzu said:

p.s.  Yuzu, could you please eat a bit more?  Looks thinner (again?)? 

It looks to me that his face got a bit chubbier in the earlier months (probably Mama Hanyu and family were pampering him) but then in the last several months his face got thinner again (probably working hard on his thesis and skating training?)

54 minutes ago, holina said:

It looks to me that his face got a bit chubbier in the earlier months (probably Mama Hanyu and family were pampering him) but then in the last several months his face got thinner again (probably working hard on his thesis and skating training?)

I want to stuff him silly with onigiri, sushi and ramen. Yuzuru has GOT to get back into it. He looks pretty damn close to overexerting himself again (with stress and less food!). At least now that he has finished his thesis and university, he can do a little self-care while he continues training. Someone tell me I am not alone with these thoughts....? 

3 hours ago, Veveco said:

New white wall from ANA message!!! :heart:

That little smile with the Seimei pose :8788161:

Very nice to see him, but why does he look like a bobblehead doll? Something about the way the shadows are falling on his neck makes his head look a bit disconnected, or something?