General Yuzuru Chat

Looks like some fans noticed the numbers aren’t adding up... Looks like there will be a pre-sale through what I believe is the wechat app (not familiar with these apps sorry!) of 127 watches and there will be a draw among these buyers where 7 people will get to win the autographed pictures. Then the official release will be September 30 with 466 watches for the first batch, 488 watches for the second batch on october 26, and 125 watches for the third batch on november 20... but if you add it all together you get 1206... where is the missing watch? 🤔🤔

4 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Oh my goodness....his soft voice is just...:13877886::13877886::13877886:...making me wobbly at the knees...

But you know, guys, as nice as this is, at this point I'd rather be seeing him skating. I hope he's in full training right now, whether he has to do it long-distance on the phone or not. 

Yuzu, I miss your skating, kid! 

41 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Looks like some fans noticed the numbers aren’t adding up... Looks like there will be a pre-sale through what I believe is the wechat app (not familiar with these apps sorry!) of 127 watches and there will be a draw among these buyers where 7 people will get to win the autographed pictures. Then the official release will be September 30 with 466 watches for the first batch, 488 watches for the second batch on october 26, and 125 watches for the third batch on november 20... but if you add it all together you get 1206... where is the missing watch? 🤔🤔

Yuzu probably got one. 

11 hours ago, Dreamer said:

I was recently given my own office...so now I can close the door, take off my mask and play music in the background while I work. 

I have put up a clearfile of Yuzu, which makes me smile automatically, and am wondering if I should splurge on that Yuzu wall calendar...it works out to $50 dollars CDN  with shipping and duties!!!

I could also pull out the posters in my many Yuzu mags:words:

I say go for it! I'm tempted by the calendar myself, it will look great in my lab. Don't know if my colleagues would appreciate it though.

I’m so sorry everyone that I posted the tweet about the citizen watch yesterday - I didn’t realise at the time of posting  it was a leak prior to the official launch- I hope it hasnt spoilt anyone’s enjoyment of the amazing launch of the product -  I don’t like spoiling surprises, apologies 🙏

11 minutes ago, Pammi said:

I’m so sorry everyone that I posted the tweet about the citizen watch yesterday - I didn’t realise at the time of posting  it was a leak prior to the official launch- I hope it hasnt spoilt anyone’s enjoyment of the amazing launch of the product -  I don’t like spoiling surprises, apologies 🙏

Don’t worry, I didn’t realize it until some time later as well, and I think it was already all over the internet anyway heh