General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu generously supplying us with sleeping aid

35 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Anone know if it's been mentioned what the music on the CM is?

audioforce made the music but have yet to disclose its name. Their FB post has a bit more info. 

Yuzu's CM power :rock: 

(Also very sad news about Haruma Miura, God bless his soul :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:)

2 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

There was a survey among elementary and junior high school pupils in Japan? asking them whom they would like to play an active role (in sports?) this year, Yuzuru Hanyu is "only" n°2? A new "silver curse" to break? :wink2:

To be fair, I believe baseball is even more popular than figure skating in Japan, amd the first guy looks like a baseballer... the third one, is that the tennis player?

11 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Everything I want out of a commercial :loveeyes:

Though I'm still not sure how exactly gum is supposed to improve your athletic ability, but that's OK :D 

I quite appreciated that they didn't try to force some silly link but instead were just like "We support athletes". 

17 minutes ago, TallyT said:

To be fair, I believe baseball is even more popular than figure skating in Japan, amd the first guy looks like a baseballer... the third one, is that the tennis player?

If I'm not mistaken:

1. Ohtani Shohei (baseball)

2. Yuzu

3. Ikee Rikako (swimming)

4. Nishikori Kei (tennis)

5. Osaka Naomi (tennis)

Shohei gave us this adorable moment a couple years ago :D

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

Although it’s not a very good picture, Number One is, as @Veveco has already identified, Shohei Ohtani of the Los Angeles Angels. He is the first true two-way ballplayer since Babe Ruth – he is an ace pitcher and a designated hitter. He can throw 165 km/h (102.5 mph) fastballs and hit home runs. He is 193 cm tall (6’4”) and good-looking. He has also been challenged by injuries.

Shohei Ohtani and Yuzuru Hanyu have a number of things in common. They were both born in 1994 (Shohei in July) and in the Tohoku region. They both have a tremendous work ethic. They are both humble and likable. They admire and respect each other.

If Yuzu had to be second to anyone, you couldn’t pick a better one than Shohei Ohtani.

Rikako Ikee is a 20-year-old swimmer and was Japan’s great hope for the 2020 Summer Games until she was diagnosed with leukemia in February, 2019. I believe she is hoping to compete at the 2024 Paris Summer Games.

47 minutes ago, Kestrelz said:

By the way I have received the Traditional Chinese version of Aoi Honoo:cheer:

Would you guys like some poorly taken pictures of it?:LOL:

Yes of course! 

One thing about these commercials...I noticed it with the old Ghana CM footage too... Yuzu always uses his program choreo for them or else sneaks in a partial run-through while the crew is doing other stuff. He really never wastes an opportunity to practice a bit, does he? It's really smart. 

1 hour ago, IULIANA said:

Hi, guys! I like the `Yuzu in bloom` theme the best, is it the new one? Thank you for creating the wonderful themes. boy, you are really talented and hard wokers too! 

Thank you :D

The other themes are still available <3

15 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Not just in Japan - in the entire world. Yuzu's silhouette is probably the most recognizable one on this planet. The way he looks and moves - even just as a silhouette - is absolutely unique and impossible to mistake. :pouty:

That's how we can spot him even when he's a tiny, blurred, speck in the background of another TCC skater's video. :happy0007:

18 hours ago, Fay said:

Hey, it’s legally uploaded here - along with a translation into English 

I'm going to give Lotte a million clicks for blessing my eyes with this gorgeous CM! :5GOE:

18 hours ago, TallyT said:

It caught Yuzu's otherworldly magic, the camera work was superb. We just needed it to be loooooooonger.......

Yep, it needs to be a 30 minute infomercial.

18 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

The behind-the-scenes vid just dropped too!! We are so spoiled tonight we'll survive for a few more weeks!!

Nah, I still want my virtual Media Day. Drop it, Zuzu. :snonegai: