General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

The 11 year olds won’t be in Beijing yet! The youngest ones who will be in Beijing would be the current batch of girls in their first JGP season: Alysa Liu, Kamila Valieva and Daria Usacheva to name a few

Maybe. They're all the perfect age for a giant growth spurt or a good dose of hormones. And who knows what toll all this quad jumping has taken on their bodies by now. I really like watching all three of them so I hope they stick around but it's very possible they might not.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

For the sheer chaos of it:

Pretend you're Jeff Buttle or Shae-Lynn Bourne, and Yuzu has just come to you with his music selection for the next season ( whenever that'll be). One of his choices is Cruel Angel's Thesis. He wants you to craft a competition-suitable program with the wildest StepSeq you can think of. What's your choreo and recommended layout? 

I couldn't choreo anything, ever, but this actually might be a suitable choice for him - he certainly is familiar with it.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

I couldn't choreo anything, ever, but this actually might be a suitable choice for him - he certainly is familiar with it.

I think it actually might be too fast-paced for a competition piece, but just for fun we could try and guess what it would be like. 

5 hours ago, Paskud said:

:smiley-happy105:5 YEARS AGO:smiley-happy105:

As magnificent as that was, when I watch it all I can think is that he's so much better now and his current programs are lightyears ahead of what this was. Incredible when you think about it, really.