General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, monchan said:

3. He started to fully rotate 4A!!! His body feels more and more relaxed when jumping it now. The progress is slow as he can't train it everyday but he gradually has a clear image of a successful 4A!

Just :003:

1 hour ago, monchan said:

Yuzuru Hanyu Vietnamese fanpage translated Ice Jewels vol 12 full interview. Many questions but I just summed up a few interesting points:

1. He compared Otonal and Ballade, Origin and SEIMEI: saying Otonal is a piano concerto with many other instruments besides piano while Ballade is a solo piano piece that allows him to truly feel the pure tone of piano. For Origin and SEIMEI, he can skate both with fire inside him as the main motivation, but now he understands he'd better focus on control and vision rather than let the fire inside go wild

2. He talked about how changing layout for each comp helps him avoid injury, it's the biggest achievement. He feels he has adjusted his condition pretty well thru out this season

3. He started to fully rotate 4A!!! His body feels more and more relaxed when jumping it now. The progress is slow as he can't train it everyday but he gradually has a clear image of a successful 4A!

4. Training 4A can make his attention and energy on other jumps decline, he has to separate his training for them clearly.

Just a loose translation. Anticipate full Eng trans soon.

:heavybreathing:also he has of course to keep his harem-ladies separated,they may be jealous ;-)

19 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Sergei Davydov said he has seen Yuzu's 4A?

Could it be that he was referring to the 4A Yuzu tried at GPF? I mean a lot of people have said they seen him doing it in practice, Plushenko, Shae, PJ Kwong, Brian also confirmed it. I'm sure he could already rotate them in practice, the GPF was close to being fully rotated. However, I'm skeptical about whether anyone saw a landed one. I'm taking Yuzu's words that he could fully rotate them at this point but still hasn't landed it or at least landed it stable enough to put it in a competition.

I know you are already talking about other things, but for personal reasons I'm still stuck at Yuzu's message.

The timing of Yuzu's message (and what a great message that was) could not have been better "there is a light your able to see because of darkness".

Yesterday my colleagues and I learned that our office has to be closed due to Corona and that we will lose our work at the end of May permanently.

I'm an interior designer and I think you can all imagine that it is almost impossible to find a new job in the current situation. I am worried, don't know

what’s going to happen, but know that these thoughts and emotions will not help.

Yes, the most important thing is to be healthy, but it still hurts to lose my job.

So now I’m going to watch „Haru yo koi“ (for me this means hope) and „Seimei“ (fighting spirit) and try to bring out my “inner Yuzu“ and then,

I will try to find the light in the darkness, even if it's damn difficult.

Maybe some of you are in a similar situation, so if you have suggestions or ways on how to find your „inner Yuzu“, I would be happy to hear about it.

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I know you are already talking about other things, but for personal reasons I'm still stuck at Yuzu's message.

The timing of Yuzu's message (and what a great message that was) could not have been better "there is a light your able to see because of darkness".

Yesterday my colleagues and I learned that our office has to be closed due to Corona and that we will lose our work at the end of May permanently.

I'm an interior designer and I think you can all imagine that it is almost impossible to find a new job in the current situation. I am worried, don't know

what’s going to happen, but know that these thoughts and emotions will not help.

Yes, the most important thing is to be healthy, but it still hurts to lose my job.

So now I’m going to watch „Haru yo koi“ (for me this means hope) and „Seimei“ (fighting spirit) and try to bring out my “inner Yuzu“ and then,

I will try to find the light in the darkness, even if it's damn difficult.

Maybe some of you are in a similar situation, so if you have suggestions or ways on how to find your „inner Yuzu“, I would be happy to hear about it.

I am so sorry, and will add thoughts and hopes for you into my daily karmic wishes for everyone hurt in this time.