General Yuzuru Chat

14 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Today it the second anniversary of Yuzuru's world record breaking Hope and Legacy free skate in Helsinki and his second gold medal at the World Championships. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:What a magical performance it was...:bow:

Hope and Legacy remains the most complex and difficult free skate ever which perfectly combined the highest technique with the most amazing artistry. No one can touch that 223.20 points which will forever remain the historical record for the free skate. <3  (and which score is probably the most underscored world record in the history of the new judging system:10640793: Still can't get over that none of those perfect elements got +3 GOE....)

CBC version, ITA Eurosportno commentary, best fancam

It feels so good and healing to watch H&L again after a long time <3

:8430721:HAPPY:8430721:HOPE:8430721:AND:8430721:LEGACY:8430721:DAY:8430721:EVERYONE!!!:8430721:

:7938863:It's truly the most amazing day ever!!:7938863:

6 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

We are finally back! :party2: Yaaay!!! Thanks for the efforts, admins!!! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

This is one sakura fairy for you!!! OMG! I didn't saw this pic before! So close!!! :13877886:

D3D0O3FUYAAOhwu.jpg
source: 🌸ぱんな(´・ω・`) 🦄@twitter.com

I fEel aTtAckEd

1 hour ago, VyVy99 said:

No. Please don't hope for this. If we don't want to go, we can just leave the burden of filling up those seats to the other fans. This is a very bad move and it reminds me of other fandoms of the senior skaters who did it to Yuzu, don't be like those fans. It's purposefully sabotaging other skaters. Let the power of our cheers speaks for itself about who is the king of the ice.

We could riot but best be in a civilized manner, we do represent his image in some way and we must never forget that.

I am really sorry. It was just a feeling I had, to do something massive. But it wasn't a real hope for an action. We are better than that, I know that.

I wouldn't want to give other people a reason for badmouthing Yuzu because of us. They are doing that already without us trying to  encourage them.

:81: