•  pairs/ice dance
  • ghana factory - testing new flavours
  • beauty blogger
  • disney - pooh marketing departament
  • e-sport - in team Shoma

is it still available?asking for a friend:10814716:

3 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

i didnt get that from his answer here

there was a very ugy translation around this morning on twitter but i doubt our boy would ever say something like this:graucho:

and BTW someone gives yuzuru a cat he needs it like yesterday LOL

I usually check PH before going to work and when it was down I hoped it was april's fool...I'm super happy it'sback especially after my not so spelndid day..thank you to all the PH staff for the great job:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

13 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

OMG! I've never seen this before. The WC has only ended a week ago and I'm already thirsting for Yuzu content. So, gala rehearsal videos that I haven't seen before are more than welcome. :dancingpooh:

A big thank you to the admins for your hard work and dedication! I only joined a few months ago, but I've already found a new home here on this wonderful planet. :snpeace:

3 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

It's sooo adorable how Yuzu makes sure Pooh looks his best! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And Pooh has his own protective cover! Bless Yuzu and his love for Pooh. :softYuzu:

Oh, this is a treasure!!! :loveeyes:

47 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

OMG! I've never seen this before. The WC has only ended a week ago and I'm already thirsting for Yuzu content. So, gala rehearsal videos that I haven't seen before are more than welcome. :dancingpooh:

A big thank you to the admins for your hard work and dedication! I only joined a few months ago, but I've already found a new home here on this wonderful planet. :snpeace:

Whoooah Koi dance.  Gen Hoshino.  Brilliant little actor and a great writer/ singer.  Bought his album Yellow Dancer on the back of this song.  So Yuzu is a fan too! 

:tumblr_inline_n2pjczPRg51qdlkyg:

4 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I cannot think of equivalent gesture for sarcastic air quotes but can suggest "棒読み" (read in a monotone) which is an internet slang. You use it like putting "NOT" after the sentence to negate the whole effect. "This is perfect...NOT" So "かんぺきー(棒読み)" means saying "perfect" in a sarcastic way. 

Thank you! I'll make a note of that. I've been trying to teach myself Japanese (very slowly) but I know some things don't always translate - like hand gestures.

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

It's sooo adorable how Yuzu makes sure Pooh looks his best! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And Pooh has his own protective cover! Bless Yuzu and his love for Pooh. :softYuzu:

Ha ha ha.   He even neatens Pooh in time with the music!!!  What a sweetie. Xxx

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Pretty good one, thanks for sharing. I also hadn't seen it before :68468287: But this below will forever remain the superior koi dance for me. The hip movements. The dramatic narration. Nobu. Everything is so extra. :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

48 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Pretty good one, thanks for sharing. I also hadn't seen it before :68468287: But this below will forever remain the superior koi dance for me. The hip movements. The dramatic narration. Nobu. Everything is so extra. :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Satton just cracking up! :space:

1 hour ago, Ania said:

I support this. I've seen other videos produced by this person who filmed Jason and they are unique and impressive. This would be a true piece of art. And it would be perfect as yuzu would demand repeting filming many times until he would get a perfect version. And TCC has this big windows and natural light.... All his sparkles in natural light...He could do no jumps, like Ciontu.

About calm and silent:

Hide contents

I went to Florence and the Machine concert once and.. hated it. I couldn't focus on her angelic voice bc people were singing, screaming and so on. Then my friend gave me Florence and the Machine orchestra record and I loved it. zero distraction. So yes, Zu should skate in silent atmosphere and it should be recorded

bolded part: it's one of the reasons why I find some of Yuzuru's performances for 24hTV so evocative:img_20: just the sound of the blades and little more, much smaller audience, the blades traces on the ice...

I understand the need to clap for everything Yuzu does (and I'd 100% do the same, if I'll watch him live), but for example I sometimes wish the were less claps during the performance, especially for programs like Notte Stellata and Haru yo koi...

on the other hand, being completely deprived of the sounds of the arena, like ACI programs, where music is overlapped on video and you can't hear a blade or a cheer, it's...a bit creepy. I definitely prefer to hear the live sounds of the arena over that. I particularly enjoy when camera are able to catch the blade's sound...OWG footage was unexpectedly nice in this regard :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

4 hours ago, Ania said:

I've been thinking about this too. Yuzuru is one of the people who made me think outside the box and change this western, conservative view.

OT

Reveal hidden contents

This interview reminded me of another one I read months ago (yes, I'm Timmiy's fan and were 1d fan, I'm young, don't roll your eyes on me). It's long, I quoted the part where they discussed masculinity. https://i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/evwwma/harry-styles-interviews-timothee-chalamet-photos 

H-Harry Styles T-Timothee Chalamet

Reveal hidden contents

thank you for linking that interview, it was an interesting read:tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg: Among other things, I liked how they talk about social media, even in the small circle of figure skating, skaters need to deal with lots of nastiness

change of topic: I've rewatched H&L so that experience deserves a little bit of public swooning praises on my part, even if everyone has already swooned about that program praised it already. Even if I've watched it countless times with all avaliable commentaries, it's still mesmerizing:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: It's just so beautiful, truly beautiful, when you search "beautiful" on wiki there needs to be a link to that program:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

also, I may have or may have not squealed in excitement and anxiety as Yuzu took the starting pose:embSwan: also, gosh I LOVE that starting pose and the starting moves. One of my absolute faves..together with Ballade stillness, Seimei "BAM you're under my spell", RJ1 burst, Etude drop and rise, White legend spreading wings, PW smirk, Origin's birth-like(? can't find proper word to explain), Requiem sliding down, LGC sass, Otonal flipping through pages and so on...

After recovering from the *feels*, I've watched Origin and HYK in HD no commentary and I loved how different those programs were form H&L. Of course I knew they were different, but watching them back to back is really something... which makes me even more annoyed at people saying Yuzuru always choses same music...do they have eyes? It's not even about ears, the choreo and type of moves are completely different. Origin is all nervous energy, and yes, there are some parts were it slowes down, but still, the movements never become like water. Origin is fire, sometimes bursting in vivid flames, sometimes smoldering.

The HYK vid was so HD I gasped just watching Yuzuru standind up in his sakura fairy costume agains the darkness (many thanks to Dasani for uploading those .ts:bow:). And I particularly felt the difference with H&L. Despite both programs being soft and flow-y, HYK is the wind to H&L water. I deeply felt the imagery behind the two programs was very very different:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

I'd say Requiem is water too, but more tumultuous. NS is...dream-like instead, I don't really associate one of the elements to it. I was thinking maybe Seimei could be Earth LOL this way Yuzuru would be like The Avatar, bending all elements and meant to bring harmony in the world:hihi::9:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

bolded part: it's one of the reasons why I find some of Yuzuru's performances for 24hTV so evocative:img_20: just the sound of the blades and little more, much smaller audience, the blades traces on the ice...

I understand the need to clap for everything Yuzu does (and I'd 100% do the same, if I'll watch him live), but for example I sometimes wish the were less claps during the performance, especially for programs like Notte Stellata and Haru yo koi...

on the other hand, being completely deprived of the sounds of the arena, like ACI programs, where music is overlapped on video and you can't hear a blade or a cheer, it's...a bit creepy. I definitely prefer to hear the live sounds of the arena over that. I particularly enjoy when camera are able to catch the blade's sound...OWG footage was unexpectedly nice in this regard :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

thank you for linking that interview, it was an interesting read:tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg: Among other things, I liked how they talk about social media, even in the small circle of figure skating, skaters need to deal with lots of nastiness

change of topic: I've rewatched H&L so that experience deserves a little bit of public swooning praises on my part, even if everyone has already swooned about that program praised it already. Even if I've watched it countless times with all avaliable commentaries, it's still mesmerizing:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: It's just so beautiful, truly beautiful, when you search "beautiful" on wiki there needs to be a link to that program:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

also, I may have or may have not squealed in excitement and anxiety as Yuzu took the starting pose:embSwan: also, gosh I LOVE that starting pose and the starting moves. One of my absolute faves..together with Ballade stillness, Seimei "BAM you're under my spell", RJ1 burst, Etude drop and rise, White legend spreading wings, PW smirk, Origin's birth-like(? can't find proper word to explain), Requiem sliding down, LGC sass, Otonal flipping through pages and so on...

After recovering from the *feels*, I've watched Origin and HYK in HD no commentary and I loved how different those programs were form H&L. Of course I knew they were different, but watching them back to back is really something... which makes me even more annoyed at people saying Yuzuru always choses same music...do they have eyes? It's not even about ears, the choreo and type of moves are completely different. Origin is all nervous energy, and yes, there are some parts were it slowes down, but still, the movements never become like water. Origin is fire, sometimes bursting in vivid flames, sometimes smoldering.

The HYK vid was so HD I gasped just watching Yuzuru standind up in his sakura fairy costume agains the darkness (many thanks to Dasani for uploading those .ts:bow:). And I particularly felt the difference with H&L. Despite both programs being soft and flow-y, HYK is the wind to H&L water. I deeply felt the imagery behind the two programs was very very different:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

I'd say Requiem is water too, but more tumultuous. NS is...dream-like instead, I don't really associate one of the elements to it. I was thinking maybe Seimei could be Earth LOL this way Yuzuru would be like The Avatar, bending all elements and meant to bring harmony in the world:hihi::9:

"Yuzu's programs are similar"? :wut:

I feel shameless for advertising my tumblr post but I did put together a post to explain the differences in Yuzu's programs here

https://goatyuzuru.tumblr.com/post/180331083554/yuzuru-hanyus-versatility-through-studies-of-his

If you ever feel like ready something lengthy, check it out! 

1 hour ago, Lambari said:

Does anyone know if there's anything interesting at the korean commentary for Origin?  Before SBS take this down of course.  :rolleyes:

Ok , here’s some highlights, from my limited Korean. During performance just mentioning what jumps he’s doing.

After the performance

-from the heavens, the Winnie the Pooh’s are pouring down

-talking about Plu being his idol and tribute 

-yuzu is popular

- (performance)is incredible

-2 time gold medalist

During slo-mo

-describing which jumps

-his jumps are best with good GOEs, then explaining scoring system and negative points when someone falls 

-rare? And amazing ina bauer 

-he is the best men’s single figure skater

of course, I agree with that last statement :9::9:

I am always excited to watch Yuzu compete and one of the less obvious reasons is because I get to see the small differences he'd incorporate into his programs throughout the season that really make you see how they've developed. Like when I watch many other skaters' programs, it's not very different from one competition to another. Their programs seem to be a finished product very early on, but they don't really grow. Maybe the jumps are a bit different, but other than that, whatever's choreographed is choreographed. But if you watch Yuzu's programs, they are different from each competition in little ways. And it just reflects a lot about the kind of skater he is, the kind that is fully committed in his own programs. I feel like Shae and Jeff would give him their drafts and then he goes and proofread them, and over each competition they become masterpieces. Just like how with Hope and Legacy, the part he stopped and took his breath at GP series turned into a moment of him holding a star and letting it go at Worlds. 

And here from this season. He did this sensual movement

DDG7BT9.gif

that turned into this bowing violin movement, which interpreted the music better in my opinion

jflO5Hk.gif

7 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

I am always excited to watch Yuzu compete and one of the less obvious reasons is because I get to see the small differences he'd incorporate into his programs throughout the season that really make you see how they've developed. Like when I watch many other skaters' programs, it's not very different from one competition to another. Their programs seem to be a finished product very early on, but they don't really grow. Maybe the jumps are a bit different, but other than that, whatever's choreographed is choreographed. But if you watch Yuzu's programs, they are different from each competition in little ways. And it just reflects a lot about the kind of skater he is, the kind that is fully committed in his own programs. I feel like Shae and Jeff would give him their drafts and then he goes and proofread them, and over each competition they become masterpieces. Just like how with Hope and Legacy, the part he stopped and took his breath at GP series turned into a moment of him holding a star and letting it go at Worlds. 

And here from this season. He did this sensual movement

DDG7BT9.gif

that turned into this bowing violin movement, which interpreted the music better in my opinion

jflO5Hk.gif

Wow that's subtle, I love it.

10 hours ago, katonice said:

It feels so good and healing to watch H&L again after a long time <3

:8430721:HAPPY:8430721:HOPE:8430721:AND:8430721:LEGACY:8430721:DAY:8430721:EVERYONE!!!:8430721:

:7938863:It's truly the most amazing day ever!!:7938863:

Just did my rewatch and was struck once again by how much this skate doesn't look like an athlete competing for a medal, but instead looks totally natural and easy, like some kid who went out on a frozen lake to skate for fun and is in his own world. It's truly a once in a million skate.