General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Yuzu is the smartest fool in the history of April Fools' Day.

Completely bomb the 6-min-warm-up, leave everyone in shock and silence and then pull off the greatest freeskate up to date   :LOL:

I know right. What are the odds of him delivering the biggest free skate on April Fools day, not very high. Classic troll lord Yuzuru :goat::xD:

Ahhhhhhhhhh so happy our beloved Planet is back!:smiley-happy093:

just in time to celebrate the the most healing of all the healing programs! Happy Hope and Legacy day!:7938863::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::67573730:

(we should compile some a calendar with all the important fanyu recurrencies marked :10742289: they are so many:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:)

34 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

I'm so glad the Planet is back! Just in time to come here and wish you all a happy Hope and Legacy day :8430721::knc_yuzu2: (forever salty about the 3.2-million-views video being deleted off Youtube)

why did you remind me of that?:tantrum: plus the underscored WR...I guess more reasons to go and watch H&L on loop:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp: watching that performance is the best self-care (also, it feels extremely good to know that's one record that's gonna STAY!!!)

RE: new myRepi/Yuzu Days content (I love the timing btw, kinda needed to dispel the scoring-related dark clouds on such a day)

Spoiler

:1:

ok this was funny, but on a more serious note, considering how he's talked about taking in all the smallest details of his surroundings and having some sort of ultra-accurate 3D replays in his head, it must have felt pretty bad :14066882: poor little Yuzu, to have his first memory to be about a fall...:10742288:

some of those replies are :tumblr_inline_mjgka6fYNw1qz4rgp: some are a bit :smiley-sad016: Sending tons of virtual hugs to Yuzu <3

Also... (´・ω・`)

that kaomoji is so cute:tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:it feels so on brand that our Ci Lord likes it:10636614:

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Hi everyone, I need to do a forum upgrade. :14066882: hope that's ok will be done for a few minutes

eta: we're back

Thank you for the hard work in keeping the forum running & awesome :10742289:

7 minutes ago, Nottestellata said:

I hope the rest of the interview is a joke also. There was a question on whether he wanted to be reborn as a woman and the answer was that men were better or something sexist like that. I'm erasing the entire thing from my memory. :headdesk:

i didnt get that from his answer here