General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I’m having an extremely bad day, in an extremely bad month at the end of a horrible year.  Sat down for a break and while I wouldn’t say my bad mood has gone this conversation about costumes has definitely taken the edge off my temper - my family would thank you if they knew so on their behalf  :thanks:

Have CiONTU~The death bits~ and bask in the glory of 23yo Strawberry/Etude/RJ Yuzu (it's from my GDrive so no risk of having it removed FOREVER)

On 12/19/2018 at 5:16 PM, Whee1000 said:

Thought about H&L:  When I was a child. I had kind of a vague wistful ideal about water, greenery,  wind, wide open spaces. I didn’t see H&L until many years later, but when I saw it I thought  “That’s what my dream looks like.”  Not necessarily in the form of Yuzu, but the “sense” of the program My favorite part is at about 2 minutes, when the music swells and it always brings those feelings forward the most strongly.

It’s a beautiful program, and I hope more people can see it. Darn, YT better let it stay...it brings people peace! 

That description is so beautiful <3

Out of all the Yuzu programs I showed my mom, she liked H&L the most, I think it was because of the costume :happy:

I uploaded these because I was missing it, and the video was always in my recommended bar, it's sad that it's now gone :( 

11 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

I scanned the H&L costume from YUZURU II

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko2_1280.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko3_1280.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko4_640.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko5_640.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko6_1280.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko7_1280.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko10_640.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko8_1280.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko9_640.png

tumblr_inline_pjztdu8LJw1r0u4wg_1280.png

54 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I’m having an extremely bad day, in an extremely bad month at the end of a horrible year.  Sat down for a break and while I wouldn’t say my bad mood has gone this conversation about costumes has definitely taken the edge off my temper - my family would thank you if they knew so on their behalf  :thanks:

We're here to help! :snpeace:

41 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Q: what if you can wear a high-tech speeding skating suit to facilitate your rotation and....

Yuzu: DO NOT TOUCH MY SHINING SPARKLING CUSTOM

:muahaha:

He is the overlord. I am fully convinced he would find a new, unthought of, creative way to mix high tech suit and shining sparkles and the world will be filled with awe...I would love to see it!:darklordyuzu:

edit: one can dream..he made so many dreams come true...:)