General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, micaelis said:

I don't know if the textile type would be amenable to attaching all the sparkly things Yuzu loves.

The sparkles aren't aerodynamic anyway... I think he'd have to settle for some metallic screen-printing applied to the surface.

Also, going back to the Kimono award... between Yuzu and the actress, Yuzu definitely wore it better.

I’m having an extremely bad day, in an extremely bad month at the end of a horrible year.  Sat down for a break and while I wouldn’t say my bad mood has gone this conversation about costumes has definitely taken the edge off my temper - my family would thank you if they knew so on their behalf  :thanks:

10 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I’m having an extremely bad day, in an extremely bad month at the end of a horrible year.  Sat down for a break and while I wouldn’t say my bad mood has gone this conversation about costumes has definitely taken the edge off my temper - my family would thank you if they knew so on their behalf  :thanks:

Have CiONTU~The death bits~ and bask in the glory of 23yo Strawberry/Etude/RJ Yuzu (it's from my GDrive so no risk of having it removed FOREVER)

On 12/19/2018 at 5:16 PM, Whee1000 said:

Thought about H&L:  When I was a child. I had kind of a vague wistful ideal about water, greenery,  wind, wide open spaces. I didn’t see H&L until many years later, but when I saw it I thought  “That’s what my dream looks like.”  Not necessarily in the form of Yuzu, but the “sense” of the program My favorite part is at about 2 minutes, when the music swells and it always brings those feelings forward the most strongly.

It’s a beautiful program, and I hope more people can see it. Darn, YT better let it stay...it brings people peace! 

That description is so beautiful <3

Out of all the Yuzu programs I showed my mom, she liked H&L the most, I think it was because of the costume :happy:

I uploaded these because I was missing it, and the video was always in my recommended bar, it's sad that it's now gone :( 

11 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

I scanned the H&L costume from YUZURU II

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko2_1280.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko3_1280.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko4_640.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko5_640.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko6_1280.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko7_1280.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko10_640.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko8_1280.png

tumblr_pjzsdwFS501r38w2ko9_640.png

tumblr_inline_pjztdu8LJw1r0u4wg_1280.png

54 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

We're here to help! :snpeace: