General Yuzuru Chat

20 hours ago, wingman said:

Wow that video of Seimei in UA is AMAZING. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

UA really highlights his form - strong, agile and delicate. (Yes, very manga-like... I can't believe such proportions exist!) His axis is so thin when he jumps! 

Now I really wish that Yuzu would do a super slim-fit costume for next season.

@wingman  I know what you mean, his proportions are amazing. Can someone make a “Please wear UA for competitions” banner? お願い します

Toronto is a 10 hour drive for me and I have never visited Niagara Falls. Isn't that just the most wonderful excuse to plan a trip to see the Autumn Classic?  [Admin edit]  I just booked a room at a hotel that (at least through Expedia) will allow me to cancel for free and pay AT the hotel.  Seems a reasonable precaution, in case tickets fall through.  Google Maps says it's only 12 minutes away from the complex.  In case anyone else is interested, here's the hotel info: 

https://www.expedia.com/Toronto-Hotels-Holiday-Inn-Hotel-Suites-Oakville-Bronte.h424378.Hotel-Information?chkin=9%2F19%2F2018&chkout=9%2F23%2F2018&rm1=a1&hwrqCacheKey=4f269a80-8833-422e-87bb-1deac8b8010fHWRQ1525920680900&cancellable=false&regionId=9236&vip=false&c=a0b7bc43-764b-4a7c-a2cb-4399f95d1c50&&exp_dp=139.24&exp_ts=1525920680851&exp_curr=USD&swpToggleOn=false&exp_pg=HSR

53 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Every time I watch his Chopin, I'm in awe of how perfectly choreographed it is. Even the few crossovers are done perfectly to music. Every note is used so wonderfully. It really is a masterpiece of a short programme. 

And I believe the number of crossovers have decreased as it has evolved over the years?