General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Posting this here too. Our wait is over.

[NEWS]

I don't know if my eyes are biased because I like Yuzu but why does he look younger and younger???

also adding the translation plus IG story caption

edit : after zoomed in the picture, i just realized that Yuzu has double eyelids! 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

No, I can't. Sometimes it hits me out of nowhere that Yuzu is 27 years old and my brain cannot compute that. How is he... 27? Besides the fact that he looks younger, he's demeanor and everything, it doesn't scream 27 years old - it screams old and wise, like old - very old. Ah, I'm not sure I make any sense. I just needed to let this out somewhere :runaway:

4 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Posting this here too. Our wait is over.

[NEWS]

oh, this no crumb, this is a whole snack, I’m so happy! 

Look at him! Boba head and everything :heart:

(this is a rumor, since is not official I will treat it like one, but apparently Ghislain is in Japan as well? Oh, the reunion I’ve been waiting for…) 

Edit: Thank you @Anni for the confirmation!

2 hours ago, Xiupia said:

oh, this no crumb, this is a whole snack, I’m so happy! 

Look at him! Boba head and everything :heart:

(this is a rumor, since is not official I will treat it like one, but apparently Ghislain is in Japan as well? Oh, the reunion I’ve been waiting for…) 

No, it's not a rumor. :wink2:Sweetwater posted pictures today of Ghislain in the Japan thread. He is currently at Kinoshita Academy. But I also hope that maybe the two will meet.:smiley-angelic001:

12 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Avant que la folie FaOI ne commence (je suis tellement prêt pas prêt pour ça !!), je veux partager ça aussi ici. Avec un bonus car en étant à Paris j'ai eu la chance de dîner avec un collègue satellite !! Le barbecue coréen était-il et c'était délicieux!  :67638860: 

Ok and now I'm ready...hahaha...to start hyperventilating about FaOI and if we get a new show program...a new costume...or maybe he'll choose an old one performance ?!! :dancingpooh:Yuzu, I can't believe we'll see you skating soon!!!:loveshower:

:wave: to you dear fanyus who was passing through Paris (I was there last Saturday for a concert at the Stade de France) and so I read your writings and made comparisons with Yuzu  : yuzushrug:   and for wisteria: there are everywhere in France and it smells very good and surprised to see this book with Yuzu at the Musée d'Orsay (which is where  :2thumbsup: I visited it) and it's clear that the wings of the victory of Samothrace at the Louvre (we don't Don't miss it, may she be at the top of the stairs on entering the museum) directly reminds you of Yuzu's arms : well done  :smiley-cool14: and these Yuzu macaroons, delicious, isn't it? = what wouldn't we do for him :10815002:

And what is "NIKE stature"???? 

1 hour ago, TokyoDream said:

That new picture of Yuzu!!! Aaaaaargh, I almost let out a ROAR in the office.

A few hours offline and going back to this photo - currently liked by almost 33 thousand ppl. 

I have never seen anything like that - the power of this fandom in its full glory and wildness over a single photo - joining the crowd with pride.

Pre-FaOI anticipation seems to be picking right now, I love it! 

EDIT: Not true, it's not a single photo, there are actually two: one on tw one on insta :biggrin:

43 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

A few hours offline and going back to this photo - currently liked by almost 33 thousand ppl. 

I have never seen anything like that - the power of this fandom in its full glory and wildness over a single photo - joining the crowd with pride.

EDIT: Not true, it's not a single photo, there are actually two: one on tw one on insta :biggrin:

Mass-production crumbs, eh?

45 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

the little movement that made from two pictures of Yuzu, feels like more than snack. Breakfast i guess 

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Tears were shed with my newfound hydration! Ahhh, it's happening again <3 He is out of the cave!!!

I saw him trending on twitter and my reaction was "oh shit what happened" But it's crumbs!!

Don’t worry, in a couple of days the crumbs will disappear and you will have the whole Yuzuru Hanyu, body and soul in all his glory…

Ahhh it feels so surreal!!! I can’t believe will see him soon on the ice again!:13877886:

Hace 12 horas, Faithyu said:

LOL, I was in Paris four weeks ago and had the same thought when I saw the Nike stature and of course I had the Yuzu macaron as well😁😎.

Even if I don't actively think about him, looks like he is a fixed part in my brain.

High five!!!! 😆 we sometimes are really like a hive sharing a master single brain when it comes to Yuzu! Ahhh I loved the macaroons…so yummy!!

Hace 9 horas, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: to you dear fanyus who was passing through Paris (I was there last Saturday for a concert at the Stade de France) and so I read your writings and made comparisons with Yuzu  : yuzushrug:   and for wisteria: there are everywhere in France and it smells very good and surprised to see this book with Yuzu at the Musée d'Orsay (which is where  :2thumbsup: I visited it) and it's clear that the wings of the victory of Samothrace at the Louvre (we don't Don't miss it, may she be at the top of the stairs on entering the museum) directly reminds you of Yuzu's arms : well done  :smiley-cool14: and these Yuzu macaroons, delicious, isn't it? = what wouldn't we do for him :10815002:

And what is "NIKE stature"???? 

Hahaha, we fanyus buying the same because it has “Yuzu” in it, I love it.

Nike was the winged goddess of victory in the Greek mythology. Victory of Samothrace= Nike of Samothrace. :67638860: