General Yuzuru Chat

:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw::dancingpooh:HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YUZU!!!!:10815002:

May all your wishes come true and the universe grant you a long, happy life filled with love, health, sunshine, joy and laughter!! May the love of all your fans from all around the world reach you and transform into joy and energy surrounding you!

Thank you for giving us so much of you, each one of your performances is a treasure and the feelings conveyed and evoked will forever stay in our hearts. I wish you could know how many lives have been connected and how many real and strong friendships developed between so many people, from different countries, thanks to the love we share for you. Thank you for being the one who enable our souls to fly high and marvel beyond words about the beauty between heaven and earth, thank you for carrying us on your wings.  

Wishing you always only the best!

Yuzu_legend

(It is already 8th in Japan, but)
:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:Happy Birthday, Yuzu!:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:
May his 27th year be fruitful and be full of happiness. May he and his family stay healthy, and may his dreams come true.

Unfortunately, I could not join the party last night, but the #happybirthdayyuzu page looks awesome! And it was nice to be able to read all the birthday wishes here and on Twitter. Wishing all the loving wishes come true.

A few more Birthday wishes from Sendai

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

[NEWS]

Birthday wishes from Sasha Plushenko :heartpound:

“Happy birthday my hero Yuzu” 🇯🇵

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIgNTYTAuMn/

Fanboy Shingo :loveeyes:

shingojljzq.jpg

Happy 26th birthday, Yuzuru Hanyu. I hope that Corona comes to an end and the day comes back when we will train together with #Utashin in the cricket club. I wish you a healthy and happy year.

Source

https://twitter.com/ShingoFan2017/status/1335951674511257601

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

From twitter evidence, there has been a truly amazing amount of cake being eaten in Yuzu's honour....

Isn't that just proof of the man's greatness? Not every hero inspires people to be happy and eat cake. 

Speaking of, I had a slice of fruitcake in his honour just now - the first fruitcake of the Christmas season, for me. :snpeace: