General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

We still have a few days left until the first practice (precisely, less than 3 days :) ) but the fluff thread is now open! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

@WinForPooh added all practice events in the Calendar, you'll find all events in the first post of the thread too! (times show your local timezone). :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: 

The first practice can't come soon enough! <3 

Finnally! Thank you!

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

...gotta love that strategic nipple covering by the fallen leaf 😏😏

:smiley-laughing021:

35 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

We still have a few days left until the first practice (precisely, less than 3 days :) ) but the fluff thread is now open! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

@WinForPooh added all practice events in the Calendar, you'll find all events in the first post of the thread too! (times show your local timezone). :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: 

The first practice can't come soon enough! <3 

ah thank you.....i'm not ready I'm not ready :gaah:

We cannot see any stream of Skate Canada via Youtube or Dailymotion in Japan (maybe due to some restrictions by f***ing TV Asahi  :gaah:)

Actually I watched Skate America by uploaded videos of Russian broadcasts via Youtube some time later, and Spanish ones even later.  TV Asahi aired it later at some ridiculous hours (of course a digest).  I have almost given up to see GPS live, but please pray for me that I can find a way somewhere, guys :matrix: 

I WANT TO WATCH PRACTICES !!!

44 минуты назад, SuzyQ сказал:

We cannot see any stream of Skate Canada via Youtube or Dailymotion in Japan (maybe due to some restrictions by f***ing TV Asahi  :gaah:)

Did you tried VPN? Opera worked great for me. In Russia 1st Channel is broadcasting but not everything is on TV and I don't like to watch via their website, youtube works much better, also no-comment is a great plus.

3 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Actually I watched Skate America by uploaded videos of Russian broadcasts via Youtube some time later, and Spanish ones even later.  TV Asahi aired it later at some ridiculous hours (of course a digest).  I have almost given up to see GPS live, but please pray for me that I can find a way somewhere, guys :matrix: 

I WANT TO WATCH PRACTICES !!!

Teledeporte Spain channel will broadcast it (surprisingly) if that helps you.

Hola VPN service works quite nicely too. I watch last russian test using it and it was ok. 

Hope it thelps.

Anyone can provide info about practices broadcasting please?

Thank u!