General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Salior said:

(accidentally posted in the wrong thread so here's something else to share) 

For the "We Love Yuzu from xxx" banners, I've compiled everyone's designs into one folder here for easy browsing. I think we've agreed that everyone's free to print their favourite designs. 

You can find the original thread here

tqyrdu.png 

Hope this is ok. I don't mind changing the flags for my own designs, let me know if you'd like to put your own flags in. 

For designers, let me know if you'd like to share your psd files or change to google drive, reason I used this is because I don't have a lot of space on my drive. 

Thanks for doing this!!!

Glad to help! 

Also everyone please vote! The designs this year are so awesome :1497158260_5GOE:

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Hi all, 

Let's (finally) vote on our favorite banners! Thank you to everyone who submitted banners! Please choose up to 3 of your favorite banners. We'll work with the winners on adjusting things to make it match the site layout after the contest. 

You have 10 days to vote!! Please cast your vote by Monday, November 4, 11:59 UTC time :D 

Banner 1

XhkfUAA.jpg

Banner 2

l6R7VbN.png

Banner 3

N2z55ah.png

Banner 4

aRSyUJF.jpg

Banner 5

jxcx7f5.jpg

Banner 6

tDMrxjQ.jpg

Banner 7

hop5qDV.jpg

Banner 8

8LJFg8C.jpg

Banner 9

UNsFmq5.png

This is perhaps a strange request but I'm desperate!
I'm currently painting Yuzuru for a project of mine and I desperately need a reference of his back!
Preferably in a white shirt.

Not sure if you've ever tried to look up the back of Yuzuru but it's near impossible to find RIP.
Does anyone have any good shots? Anything from his Ghana photoshoot of his back? That would be perfect in that white long sleeve.
Please I'm desperate 

:crazyshit:

1 hour ago, Bunnybash said:

This is perhaps a strange request but I'm desperate!
I'm currently painting Yuzuru for a project of mine and I desperately need a reference of his back!
Preferably in a white shirt.

Not sure if you've ever tried to look up the back of Yuzuru but it's near impossible to find RIP.
Does anyone have any good shots? Anything from his Ghana photoshoot of his back? That would be perfect in that white long sleeve.
Please I'm desperate 

:crazyshit:

I think there's a couple of very lovely chopin back shots, if that's close enough to white for you. You can always reduce the saturation for reference. Some SEIMEI shots are very close to white too. And Notte Stellata. Most white shirt shots are from magazines if you need them. Japan training jackets. I can photoshop an under armour back shot and make it white. 

let me check my 10GB Yuzu folder and get back to you lol 

i0vixy.png  

70drpg.jpg 

ai5vqw.jpg

Spoiler

kewrug.png 

7dtgd1.jpg 

nyxg1i.jpg 

08wswb.jpg 

h6pz2z.jpg 

P&G

glg6x4.JPG 

calendar (sorry I don't have scanner)

2nto1n.JPG 

x24s8k.JPG 

(ok idk why it displays this horizontally on preview) 

After watching the Yuzu's short program, I went to my first private Japanese lesson. 

Teacher: What do you like about Japan?

Me: Anime, the food, the culture ... and figure skating:agree2:

Teacher: Yuzu-kun?:biggrin:

Me: YES:clap:

Teacher: He is so good, he has just won the short program this morning (it was morning in my city)

..... (Then we discuss figure skating for 20 minutes lol. She also loves Shoma and Alina)...

Teacher: Next lesson, we can use news articles and books about Yuzu as reading exercises.

:clapclap4:

btw was it mentioned anywhere that Yuzu will bring 4A into the competitions this year? I really want to know :( 

just curious though, every competition passed is one less chance to land 4A in origin, what more if he wants to include 4Lz as well. I'm just wondering if it's feasible to keep changing jump layouts like this... I do want to see the 4A though T.T 

25 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

After watching the Yuzu's short program, I went to my first private Japanese lesson. 

Teacher: What do you like about Japan?

Me: Anime, the food, the culture ... and figure skating:agree2:

Teacher: Yuzu-kun?:biggrin:

Me: YES:clap:

Teacher: He is so good, he has just won the short program this morning (it was morning in my city)

..... (Then we discuss figure skating for 20 minutes lol. She also loves Shoma and Alina)...

Teacher: Next lesson, we can use news articles and books about Yuzu as reading exercises.

:clapclap4:

I like the way your teacher thinks.