Media Day 2018

1 minute ago, vanadiezz said:

To Johnny Weir Extreme for Otonal

To Average Hanyu for Origin

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I'm going to have whiplash just looking from costume to costume.

So we go from lace-mesh to bling? The glitter will blind us enough that we can tolerate it?

1 minute ago, Xen said:

I'm going to have whiplash just looking from costume to costume.

So we go from lace-mesh to bling? The glitter will blind us enough that we can tolerate it?

Yes, yes, and yes. Even if we cannot tolerate it we will learn to tolerate it eventually.

Don't forget Haru Yo Koi costume. His antis will have a heyday just by looking at it. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

12 more days to have pictures of his costumes. I need to find some distractions. :13877886:

1 minute ago, vanadiezz said:

Yes, yes, and yes. Even if we cannot tolerate it we will learn to tolerate it eventually.

Don't forget Haru Yo Koi costume. His antis will have a heyday just by looking at it. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

12 more days to have pictures of his costumes. I need to find some distractions. :13877886:

Well I hope there is enough bling to blind and give his antis migraines for days. >_>

(yes I can be petty too)

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Well I hope there is enough bling to blind and give his antis migraines for days. >_>

(yes I can be petty too)

I actually liked his Haru Yo Koi outfit.  It fit the music and flowed beautifully with every movement.  The ones I cannot understand are the deep double V fronted Swann outfit and the recent blue top and gold cape thingy combination.  Take a tip from the Increadables ..... No cape...... Only look what it did to Madonna!!!!!  :bat-smiley:

How come I own some of those Uniqlo heattech sweaters and havent thought about PChan until I read your comments. They do look alike... :xD:

My quess would be :

Johnny Weir Extreme for Otonal

Lady Gaga laces for Origin

Im past caring of what antis will say, so!! Zuzu give us glittery laces or give us death :hachimaki:

My dream has always been that he actually wears his UA for a competition... or at least something that resembles it. He looks longer, leaner, seems to have more flow... no distractions from the beauty of the skating... and him. He could add lots of bling to it, of course, but that's all I'd need and be perfectly happy. It's why I love practice sessions....

12 hours ago, Xen said:

Average Hanyu level.

In China FS fandom, we also nickname Patrick Chan's costumes "Thermal underwear (long underwear) getup."

{sporfle}  I once saw the phrase "her entire wardrobe was a shrug"... and I do think it applies to folk like Patrick and (mostly) Nathan. Not that that's necessarily a criticism, they all dress with what they are comfortable in, but still....

5 minutes ago, TallyT said:

{sporfle}  I once saw the phrase "her entire wardrobe was a shrug"... and I do think it applies to folk like Patrick and (mostly) Nathan. Not that that's necessarily a criticism, they all dress with what they are comfortable in, but still....

Some people look ridiculous in glitter, though, and Patrick would definitely be one of them. Nathan, I don't know, but i suspect the same. 

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic