Media Day 2018

54 minutes ago, Xen said:

I think the Chsq was the section before the 3A2T, it looks similar to the one from Seimei. 

At this point, I am semi afraid that Ina bauer and hydroblade have been downgraded to "just transitions" level. >_>

I'm not. I love them as transitions! 

35 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Just Jason and Cha. Jason's PB was 270-ish at WTT (!) and Cha's was below 250 (I don't remember exactly now without checking but it was Olys and close) so considering that last season with that massive first pancake of a free skate, that was more like burnt remains that you can't even scrape off the pan, he still scored 268 it should not be a problem. 

To be fair, he scored 268 because he got a WR in his SP. :xD:

37 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Just Jason and Cha. Jason's PB was 270-ish at WTT (!) and Cha's was below 250 (I don't remember exactly now without checking but it was Olys and close) so considering that last season with that massive first pancake of a free skate, that was more like burnt remains that you can't even scrape off the pan, he still scored 268 it should not be a problem. 

Kevin Reynolds maybe??? 

:winky:

Isn’t last year challenger the only time he lost a challenger (to Javi) though since going senior? He always lose the first GPS comp not the challenger. So why everyone think he going to lose this challenger? 

How many time im going to write challenger challenge  :xD:

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Isn’t last year challenger the only time he lost a challenger (to Javi) though since going senior? He always lose the first GPS comp not the challenger. So why everyone think he going to lose this challenger? 

How many time im going to write challenger challenge  :xD:

Because we want Canadian silver to happen in ACI not GPF if it will ever happen...

3 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I was really hoping that superstitious( is that the right word) reset itself after the Olympics :13877886: 

I am feeling like it reset in his mind, at least! 

(Maybe ending the canadian silver and getting the 4CC gold are two or his goals for this season, but he didn't reveal them out of superstition...)

25 minutes ago, Katt said:

To be fair, for me ACI is an event to reveal Yuzuru's new costumes  :laughing: And with 2 new programs, its gonna be wild :laughing: Never forget he set the whole FS fandom on fire with his white LGC :laughing:

Oh man, it is going to be WILD this year!  How am I supposed to catch up with the threads during ACI?  I will be there all day as well so it’s not like I will have free time!

I guess there won’t be much happening after ACI because Helsinki will be more than a month away, so perhaps we can catch up then?

I am a new Fanyu....I didn’t know I signed up for so much added stress in my life! :headdesk2:

3 minutes ago, holina said:

Oh man, it is going to be WILD this year!  How am I supposed to catch up with the threads during ACI?  I will be there all day as well so it’s not like I will have free time!

I guess there won’t be much happening after ACI because Helsinki will be more than a month away, so perhaps we can catch up then?

I am a new Fanyu....I didn’t know I signed up for so much added stress in my life! :headdesk2:

Welcome to life of a fanyu during the season :003:

37 minutes ago, Katt said:

To be fair, for me ACI is an event to reveal Yuzuru's new costumes  :laughing: And with 2 new programs, its gonna be wild :laughing: Never forget he set the whole FS fandom on fire with his white LGC :laughing:

Ah goodness when I remember the discussions over that one.

It's amazing! But I can't see anything. It's amazing! But we can't see anything! Back and forth, back and forth .... until PPOS happened. 

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic