2018/19 GP Assignments

5 minutes ago, robin said:

I need to know exactly when the assignemnts come out :13877886:

I am already preparing psychologically to come back from work in the evening and buying the last few balcony seats for Idf with a mix of sadness and satisfaction.

45 minutes ago, wingman said:

Oh great! Tomorrow I have a full day so I don't have to think about it at all. SC Zu. SC!!!!

I kind of selfishly hope Yuzu isn't at Skate Canada! I have GPF tickets but SC is so close the temptation to see his first pancake would be very high, even though I probably can't afford both trips. FOMO is seriously business. 

Edit: I've finally graduated to tissue box! :dancingpooh:

10 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I have no axe to grind (wherever it will be will be a looong way away from me) so am just sending karmic hopes to all of you that are looking for a chance to see him near you...

Same here. I’m just sending good vibes to the members  :tumblr_m33wn6Kgfe1qdlkyg:

I’m also very interested who getting a spot in the jr ladies  :13877886:

8 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

It could technically happen, right? If the Russian fed doesn't care about Kolyada enough  

Yup, it is technically possible, just highly unlikely. But it's Yuzuru and stranger things have happened. So. 

giphy.gif

I would love him at SC, just so he can try to finally win it ( and isnt it the same venue as world's the year after?  hint).... but I accept the strong possibility that that will never happen... it might always be his nemesis, lol!!!

Hope that many of you who are wishing strongly , get your wish!!

So from what I understand, it's impossible for Yuzu to avoid the medalists, and illogical that JPN fed would have Shoma and him meet twice, so US and Russia probably can't avoid him either (assuming Shoma and Yuzu will be at NHK). I'd rather Yuzu met different medalists early at his GPs tbh so hopefully he switches it up too and doesn't do SC if Shoma also goes there.

12 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

So from what I understand, it's impossible for Yuzu to avoid the medalists, and illogical that JPN fed would have Shoma and him meet twice, so US and Russia probably can't avoid him either (assuming Shoma and Yuzu will be at NHK). I'd rather Yuzu met different medalists early at his GPs tbh so hopefully he switches it up too and doesn't do SC if Shoma also goes there.

The only thing is, out of the remaining GPs, the French and SC will want Yuzu more than Russia or the US because they don't have any big male skaters to protect. I don't know how strongly Russia feels about Kolyada but the US would definitely want to avoid Yuzu at all costs.