Team Russia

51 minutes ago, Fay said:

Sergei Voronov is retiring 

NOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOO!!! I love him! I adore his grit.

On the other hand, I'm not surprised. He's in his 30s and got injured last year. Continuing on is probably not going to get good results.

On 9/9/2020 at 5:20 PM, Fay said:

I think she’s done, but she is going to pretend she is going to resume her career just as Sot did for years. 

I thought same after reading your messages, I mean, that she won't take part in any senior competition anymore. I wish her all the best in any case.

3 hours ago, Fay said:

Ahhhh - not exactly surprising but I’m sorry to see him go.  Best of luck to him wherever life takes him- I’ve enjoyed his performances over the years, especially recently.  🍀🍀🍀🍀

8 hours ago, Fay said:

Oh no, Uncle Voronov!! :smiley-sad021: I have special memories of him.

As a relatively new fan of FS back then, I did not take much notice of him yet, when I attended the 2017 NHK Trophy. Since Yuzu withdrew that time due to reasons that shall not be mentioned, I watched and cheered on other skaters without the usual nervousness of Yuzu competing (although feeling terribly sad the whole day). Suddenly, Uncle Voronov unexpectedly won the competition! I remember cheering loudly for him, his performances at that competition were great. After that, he even went on to make the GPF that Olympic season (and the season after that)! I was surprisingly proud of him.

I was watching him at the 2017 GPF live online, and I will never forget that cheeky Seimei tribute at the end of his FS :laughing:

I wish all the best to him in his next phase of life.

Kostornaya about coaching change

Immediately after I called Eteri Georgievna, there were many calls. I believe that if a person left, then there were reasons. Posting on Instagram is a shame. If you want to say something, then express it in your eyes.

Plushenko has a radically different approach. A calmer approach in my new team. We did all the same, but even when after the general physical training I did not succeed, no one chased me, did not swear.

People like me, Anya Shcherbakova, Kamila Valieva cannot ride with children born in 2010". "The girls are adults. I told the coaches that there are already 8 of us, a crazy pace in training, and take children who are not used to it there (wrong). They went out and did not understand what to do. It annoyed me. I said , which is so very inconvenient. But there was no reaction. I decided to leave on July 17, before the second training session.

I called Sergei Aleksandrovich (Rozanov), asked if there was a possibility. He said that this was a very unexpected decision and asked me to think about it. A couple of days later I said that I had thought and decided, they began to organize a moment with the transition. Music (staged by Tutberidze ) I liked the free program, but in some places I didn’t like the short program. I didn’t like the short program, I said that I don’t feel it. My opinion was taken into account, but not always

https://rsport.ria.ru/20200912/kostornaya-1577145219.html

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

oh deer, Medo:

Over the past couple of months, people have loosened their grip on the virus, it worries me. When I found out that the screenings will be with the public, I was worried. People are sitting very close to each other. I would like to remind people, put on masks on your nose, without letting go, sit down whenever possible, wear gloves whenever possible.

https://rsport.ria.ru/20200912/medvedeva-1577145718.html